Mad Maxine Waters:"I’ve been sent by God to get President Trump!"...get him re-elected in 2020 maybe

• Banned
"Folks, Be wary. I’m not kidding. Liberals are an ultra-violent bunch eager to provoke a violent confrontation on a moment’s notice. Maxine wants confrontation, she has said so herself. Keep your head on a swivel around Liberals. They have gone down the rabbit-hole." - Wacky Dan Bongino

"Folks, Be wary. I’m not kidding. Liberals are an ultra-violent bunch eager to provoke a violent confrontation on a moment’s notice. Maxine wants confrontation, she has said so herself. Keep your head on a swivel around Liberals. They have gone down the rabbit-hole." - Wacky Dan Bongino
blacks want a war/America dead/social upheaval/etc
as I was stating in another thread, go to the black forums and look at the hate there

The words "to get" are troubling in this context. Is mad Max(ine) planning for the violent overthrow of the government?

the left will not rest until someone gets hurt. then they'll calm down.

Maxine Waters: ‘Americans should be out in the streets screaming’ for Trump’s head

Nothing in your linked article says anything even remotely close to your title.

Yeah, just the title. The headline is much more inflammatory than what she actually said. I point out that comes from someone not enamoured of Maxine waters.
UNHINGED: Maxine Waters Tells Church She Was Sent By God To Stop Trump

the left will not rest until someone gets hurt. then they'll calm down.

Maxine Waters: ‘Americans should be out in the streets screaming’ for Trump’s head

Nothing in your linked article says anything even remotely close to your title.

Yeah, just the title. The headline is much more inflammatory than what she actually said. I point out that comes from someone not enamoured of Maxine waters.
UNHINGED: Maxine Waters Tells Church She Was Sent By God To Stop Trump

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

That being said, I think that ANY politician, be they left, right or independent, who says that God told them to go to DC is full of crap. And, I really don't like it when ANY politician mixes in God with what they are trying to accomplish in DC.

Maxine needs to go.

aunt esthererty.jpg

Forum List

Back