Madalyn Murray O'Hair

I read the entire letter, and if the letter writer is completely true, all I can surmise from it is that she was a totally disgusting woman. I'm not sure what the point is. Is it being insinuated that all atheists are just as disgusting as the letter writer claimed the woman was was? Please be specific about how she lived her life and her disappearance decades ago should matter in any way to people today, other than the fact that the disappearance of any person is sad.

Just like how America's gotten since it turned its back on God

William Murray is a whackjob.
But he got it from his mama

He is trying to profit off of the death of his mama and sought to profit off of her when she was alive. Everything I have read about this woman indicates she should not win any type of mother of the year award; however, I may be judging her by today's standards and I don't want to do that either.
He may have murdered her too.

I have entertained that thought before but he and his mother had not spoken for several years before her murder. He had no contact with his daughter. He was not well liked by anyone at the organization to begin with.

He is trying to profit off of the death of his mama and sought to profit off of her when she was alive. Everything I have read about this woman indicates she should not win any type of mother of the year award; however, I may be judging her by today's standards and I don't want to do that either.

I have entertained that thought before but he and his mother had not spoken for several years before her murder. He had no contact with his daughter. He was not well liked by anyone at the organization to begin with.
So you're saying like mother like son.

So you're saying like mother like son.

No. I think he realized at some point that she was not going to do what he wanted her to do and he took an opposite direction to thumb his nose at her. He was going to BE somebody in his own right. He capitalized on that......to gain his own sense of power. He was an alcoholic and she refused to allow his daughter to go back to him. Now he lobbies for God and the world looked upon him with favor. Which is what he wanted, and he is worth about $14 million.

Who gives a fuck? Holy shit, you people are boring.

Who the fuck are you?
Yes.
But what's a yes.

It means it's a troll that I need to put on ignore because he/she is worthless. It drops little oneliners every 2 minutes on lots of threads---just because it's a bonafide dirtbag.
When one doesn't post their gender does that mean they're heshes?

Forum List

Back