🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Made In Israel

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-C3UYq-UxA]What does Made in Israel mean to you? - YouTube[/ame]

But I thought Israel was a terrorist state that kills Palestinian children for fun? How is it possible that so many innovations can come from an evil country like that?

Must be due to all the help the Palestinians have given to Israel to be so successful in their contributions to the world.

But I thought Israel was a terrorist state that kills Palestinian children for fun? How is it possible that so many innovations can come from an evil country like that?

Let;s not forget also that other countries like to team up with Israel to do medical research.

British-Israeli research teams to fight world's worst diseases

The British Embassy in Israel recently announced the launching of a state-of-the-art medical research program providing fellowships for research designed to find cures for the world's worst diseases. The multimillion-pound bilateral research program is part of the Britain-Israel Research and Academic Exchange (BIRAX) Partnership that supports research visits by UK and Israel researchers to laboratories in both countries. UK Ambassador to Israel Matthew Gould said, "the launch of this fellowship program represents a major stepping up of scientific collaboration between Britain and Israel. We're offering our most talented young scientists in both countries the chance to work with each other. The potential for this cooperation is huge - both our countries are scientific superpowers, with world class laboratories doing cutting-edge research."

Let;s not forget also that other countries like to team up with Israel to do medical research.

The British Embassy in Israel recently announced the launching of a state-of-the-art medical research program providing fellowships for research designed to find cures for the world's worst diseases. The multimillion-pound bilateral research program is part of the Britain-Israel Research and Academic Exchange (BIRAX) Partnership that supports research visits by UK and Israel researchers to laboratories in both countries. UK Ambassador to Israel Matthew Gould said, "the launch of this fellowship program represents a major stepping up of scientific collaboration between Britain and Israel. We're offering our most talented young scientists in both countries the chance to work with each other. The potential for this cooperation is huge - both our countries are scientific superpowers, with world class laboratories doing cutting-edge research."

there is much profit to made by these enterprises..the spoils can be sold for top dollar

there is much profit to made by these enterprises..the spoils can be sold for top dollar
Regardless of profit, if they come up with things that will benefit all mankind, I am all for it. If you have a problem with them making a profit, nobody is forcing you to take advantage of any of these medical advances.

Even Solomon's Temple was "made in Israel." Gosh, and so was the Al Asqa Mosque.

Doesn't mean a thing to me.

Israel has no reputation (either good or bad) when it comes to manufactured goods.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Nazi Germany also a great leader of innovations !!! especially in weapons technology ( does iron dome mean anything to you ). I guess it is just another one of those historical coincidental links that Israel has with Nazi Germany.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Nazi Germany also a great leader of innovations !!! especially in weapons technology ( does iron dome mean anything to you ). I guess it is just another one of those historical coincidental links that Israel has with Nazi Germany.

Hello PAtty. Did you hear that from a Leprechaun ??

leprechaun.jpg

Hello PAtty. Did you hear that from a Leprechaun ??

leprechaun.jpg

You are so easy to manipulate, at least try to come up with something a little more original than the pictures and the slurs BIGOT

Drivel.

Forum List

Back