🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Made In Israel

Hello PAtty. Did you hear that from a Leprechaun ??

leprechaun.jpg

You are so easy to manipulate, at least try to come up with something a little more original than the pictures and the slurs BIGOT
Don't you think that by saying the following, Patrick, makes you appear a bigot?

"I guess it is just another one of those historical coincidental links that Israel has with Nazi Germany."

I guess in eots' narrow mind, he agrees with Patrick's bigoted statement about Israel and Nazi Germany. Remember, eots, nobody is forcing you to purchase anything made in Israel.

My statement would only be bigoted if there was no truth to it, I mean it is not like I am calling the Jews ANIMALS like your friend Roudy does to the Muslims or heaping slurs on the Jews like your buddy Toast does to the Irish. Are you proud of the company your keeping these days Hoss ???

Last edited:
I guess in eots' narrow mind, he agrees with Patrick's bigoted statement about Israel and Nazi Germany. Remember, eots, nobody is forcing you to purchase anything made in Israel.

My statement would only be bigoted if there was no truth to it, I mean it is not like I am calling the Jews ANIMALS like your friend Roudy does to the Muslims or heaping slurs on the Jews like your buddy Toast does to the Irish. Are you proud of the company your keeping these days Hoss ???
Not bigoted? I lived during the Holocaust and remember the stories.If you think Israel is comparable to the Nazis, that's your business. But if you publish your thoughts, then that's pure Aryan bigotry. As for Roudy and Toast, I think they both have all their shit in one pile and though I don't use their euphemisms I think they're on the right track.

Not bigoted? I lived during the Holocaust and remember the stories.If you think Israel is comparable to the Nazis, that's your business. But if you publish your thoughts, then that's pure Aryan bigotry. As for Roudy and Toast, I think they both have all their shit in one pile and though I don't use their euphemisms I think they're on the right track.
Another thing. It's funny, Patrick, how you get on your high horse because you never made any comments when others were slurring the Jews. In fact, even though you came to a previous forum late, while you were there you never seemed to discuss what was going on in the Middle East -- no matter how many innocent people were murdered. Evidently it didn't bother you to see people blown up because of their religious beliefs. Are you proud of yourself, Patrick, for keeping quiet on what was going on? And, tell us, what truth is it when you compare Israel to Nazi Germany? Why not compare the Muslim countries to Nazi Germany since they have no problem in killing people for their beliefs. Tell us how wonderful how Catholics and other Christians have it in these countries, or don't you care what is happening?

Please forgive Patrick. Life isn't easy being Seal's puppet.

Another thing. It's funny, Patrick, how you get on your high horse because you never made any comments when others were slurring the Jews. In fact, even though you came to a previous forum late, while you were there you never seemed to discuss what was going on in the Middle East -- no matter how many innocent people were murdered. Evidently it didn't bother you to see people blown up because of their religious beliefs. Are you proud of yourself, Patrick, for keeping quiet on what was going on? And, tell us, what truth is it when you compare Israel to Nazi Germany? Why not compare the Muslim countries to Nazi Germany since they have no problem in killing people for their beliefs. Tell us how wonderful how Catholics and other Christians have it in these countries, or don't you care what is happening?

Israel's "innovations" give the world better lives. Nazi ''innovations" ended lives. So tell us Patrick, what are Ireland's proud contributions to the world?

But I thought Israel was a terrorist state that kills Palestinian children for fun? How is it possible that so many innovations can come from an evil country like that?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Nazi Germany also a great leader of innovations !!! especially in weapons technology ( does iron dome mean anything to you ). I guess it is just another one of those historical coincidental links that Israel has with Nazi Germany.

boycotts initiated by muslims against Israel since circa
1950 have been TERRIFIC one of the best outcomes
is that they created lots of christian millionaires.----even
in the USA muslims CRAVE israeli products ---and
clever christians from arab countries have opened
"ARAB GROCERY STORES"----where their relabeled
Israeli products sold like hot cakes-----but now----
they are no longer relabeled and I still have to
WRESTLE with niqabis to get to them

Let us pray the boycotts never end. Sure keeps world investments in Israel booming.

boycotts initiated by muslims against Israel since circa
1950 have been TERRIFIC one of the best outcomes
is that they created lots of christian millionaires.----even
in the USA muslims CRAVE israeli products ---and
clever christians from arab countries have opened
"ARAB GROCERY STORES"----where their relabeled
Israeli products sold like hot cakes-----but now----
they are no longer relabeled and I still have to
WRESTLE with niqabis to get to them

God bless the BDS Movement. Since this Palestinian propaganda campaign began against Israel, Israel's economy has more than doubled. Please keep them boycotts commin'.

Explaining Israel's Booming Economy - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

The BDS movement boycotts things made in Israel by Palestinian slave labor.
Loinboy is actually amusing talking about the Arabs being "slaves" working for Israelis. Does anyone really think that Loinboy ever thinks about the terrible conditions of the factories in foreign countries which make the clothes that are on his back? I think Loinboy, since he is in California, should take a trip to some of the farming communities and see the Mexicans doing stoop farming, and I doubt he has any problem eating the vegetables that these Mexicans labor so hard to provide him with.

You can't alk sense to Princess & his ilk. I just love the guy for all the laughs he gives us here.

God bless the BDS Movement. Since this Palestinian propaganda campaign began against Israel, Israel's economy has more than doubled. Please keep them boycotts commin'.

Explaining Israel's Booming Economy - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

The BDS movement boycotts things made in Israel by Palestinian slave labor.
Loinboy is actually amusing talking about the Arabs being "slaves" working for Israelis. Does anyone really think that Loinboy ever thinks about the terrible conditions of the factories in foreign countries which make the clothes that are on his back? I think Loinboy, since he is in California, should take a trip to some of the farming communities and see the Mexicans doing stoop farming, and I doubt he has any problem eating the vegetables that these Mexicans labor so hard to provide him with.

Forum List

Back