Kamala Harris Mourns Palestinians, Says Nothing About The Israelite Hostages

I have to admit, this morning I didn't give two shits about the 200 innocent Palestinians who were killed in the raid to free those 4 hostages.

Then you’re likely a psychopath.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/0...nited-States-pier-operation-Nuseirat-Gaza-war
The Israeli military used a US-built pier, which has been purportedly installed to transfer aid to the Gaza Strip, to facilitate an earlier massacre against a refugee camp located in the central part of the coastal sliver, a report says.

Israeli forces carried out the massacre against the Nuseirat refugee camp on Saturday, killing hundreds of Palestinians before they retrieved four Israeli captives.

According to The Cradle online news magazine, “They (the troops) were then flown out of Gaza via the US-built pier, which had been reinstalled on the coast on Friday after undergoing tens of millions in repairs.”

At least 210 Palestinians were killed and more than 400 others injured when the Israeli military carried out dozens of airstrikes against the besieged territory as means of enabling the captives’ retrieval.

The regime’s forces directly targeted civilians, including children, during “a barbaric and brutal aggression” against the Nuseirat camp, Gaza government media office said.

The operation came during a genocidal war that the regime has been waging against Gaza since last October.

At least 36,801 Palestinians, mostly women and children, have been killed and 83,680 others wounded in the war that was launched following a retaliatory operation by the Palestinian territory’s resistance movements.

The brutal military onslaught enjoys unreserved military and political support on the part of the Israeli regime’s Western allies, including the United States.

What about Afghanistan civilians who are being killed raped and imprisoned every single day since Biden ran away from the fight...
Any concern for them camel toe?....
Why don’t you talk about the AMERICANS who were left behind?

Then you’re likely a psychopath.
Israeli military used US âaid pierâ as part of Nuseirat massacre op.: Report
The Israeli military used a US-built pier, which has been purportedly installed to transfer aid to the Gaza Strip, to facilitate an earlier massacre against a refugee camp located in the central part of the coastal sliver, a report says.

Israeli forces carried out the massacre against the Nuseirat refugee camp on Saturday, killing hundreds of Palestinians before they retrieved four Israeli captives.

According to The Cradle online news magazine, “They (the troops) were then flown out of Gaza via the US-built pier, which had been reinstalled on the coast on Friday after undergoing tens of millions in repairs.”

At least 210 Palestinians were killed and more than 400 others injured when the Israeli military carried out dozens of airstrikes against the besieged territory as means of enabling the captives’ retrieval.

The regime’s forces directly targeted civilians, including children, during “a barbaric and brutal aggression” against the Nuseirat camp, Gaza government media office said.

The operation came during a genocidal war that the regime has been waging against Gaza since last October.

At least 36,801 Palestinians, mostly women and children, have been killed and 83,680 others wounded in the war that was launched following a retaliatory operation by the Palestinian territory’s resistance movements.

The brutal military onslaught enjoys unreserved military and political support on the part of the Israeli regime’s Western allies, including the United States.
They aren't innocent. They all know there are 4 hostages in that house.

This morning I didn't cry when I heard 200 Palestinians died. I cried when I saw the hostages reunited with their loveones.

I don't think that makes me a sociopath. Funny, Jews say I'm anti semetic.

Why don’t you talk about the AMERICANS who were left behind?
I do all the time... and I also seem to be the only American screaming for Biden to get our hostages back from all over the world especially in Gaza... and the reporter in Russia... Biden isn't lifting a finger to help get them home.... he never even speaks of them.... its a disgrace....

They aren't innocent. They all know there are 4 hostages in that house.

This morning I didn't cry when I heard 200 Palestinians died. I cried when I saw the hostages reunited with their loveones.

I don't think that makes me a sociopath. Funny, Jews say I'm anti semetic.
If the shoe were on the other foot, you’d sing a different tune. All because you’ve accepted propaganda.

If the shoe were on the other foot, you’d sing a different tune. All because you’ve accepted propaganda.

Sometimes I wonder what America would be like today if Trump beat Hillary in the Democratic primaries and then whipped Jeb Bush in the General Election.

Of course he would have appointed 2 decent Supreme Court justices. Not two anti abortion freaks.

Listen you piece of shit. Why do you think Taylor Swift won't voice her opinion on this issue? Because no matter what you're going to piss half the people off. So while Joe is out showing joy we freed the hostages, Kamala is out pandering to the arab vote especially in Michigan. This is going to possibly cost us the election. Arabs better vote for Biden or else they get Trump.
The true power are Jewish people. What should they do? So left wing Jews are anti-Israel from your post. And evangelical Christians help to give them that power as they laugh at them. Still, a dangerous game to put the survival of your culture on even with hundreds of billions of taxpayers' dollars sent there. Americans can turn on people quickly. And new alliances could start.

Sometimes I wonder what America would be like today if Trump beat Hillary in the Democratic primaries and then whipped Jeb Bush in the General Election.

Of course he would have appointed 2 decent Supreme Court justices. Not two anti abortion freaks.
Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like without warmongers.

Then you weren’t paying attention, because all the assholes after W were warmongers too.
Nah. Just fighting the taliban, Al queda or places within Somalia or Pakistan where they plot.

if you were president you’d take them out too.

Nah. Just fighting the taliban, Al queda or places within Somalia or Pakistan where they plot.

if you were president you’d take them out too.
I can give you a history lesson if you think it will help.

Hint… O dropped more bombs on brown people than did W. He took W’s two wars and added five more. He is responsible for the war in Ukraine. Don escalated tensions in Ukraine by sanctioning Russia, allowing NATO war games on the Russian border, and approving of massive weapons transfers to Ukraine. Genocide Joe is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in Ukraine and tens of thousands in Gaza. All three cocksuckers increased the War Department’s budget every year.

I can give you a history lesson if you think it will help.

Hint… O dropped more bombs on brown people than did W. He took W’s two wars and added five more. He is responsible for the war in Ukraine. Don escalated tensions in Ukraine by sanctioning Russia, allowing NATO war games on the Russian border, and approving of massive weapons transfers to Ukraine. Genocide Joe ise responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in Ukraine and tns of thousands in Gaza. All three cocksuckers increased the War Department’s budget every year.

Did he, or is that just right wing spin? And where did he drop bombs? Who did he bomb? How many innocents did he kill? These are all questions I have. And was Trump transparent or did he send more of our best military, like seals and Green Berets, in for high risk missions and he killed more top military men than all the other presidents combined. But you don't know that because they were covert. Not transparent. Obama's every decision was under a microscope. He got Bin Ladin and Joe got us out of Afganistan. Not Trump and not Bush.

Again, are you a big fat pussy who won't bomb terrorists wherever they are? You seemed to support Bush when he said it. I did too. Kill them. But you're a big fat pussy calling them wars? They aren't wars you little bitch. Trump faught in all those wars too. Bon Spurs leading our military? Geez!

Gaza? Are you against Israel?

Forum List

Back