MAGA Republicans have declared Donald Trump the Founding Father of the new USA.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
MAGA Republicans have declared Donald Trump the Founding Father of the new USA. The previous men thought to be the founding fathers have been declared to no longer be the founding fathers. Anyone referring to them as the founding fathers will be deported.
A new constitution will be written by our new Founding Father, Donald Trump.
Only white males over the age of 50 will be allowed to hold political office.
Donald Trump will lead the all three branches of government, executive, legislative and judicial.
All USA citizens will have to sign pledge to support Donald Trump or they will be deported.
Donald Trump will make America Great for the first time according to MAGA Republicans.

MAGA Republicans have declared Donald Trump the Founding Father of the new USA. The previous men thought to be the founding fathers have been declared to no longer be the founding fathers. Anyone referring to them as the founding fathers will be deported.
Donald Trump will lead the all three branches of government, executive, legislative and judicial.
All USA citizens will have to sign pledge to support Donald Trump or they will be deported.
Donald Trump will make America Great for the first time according to MAGA Republicans.

Did you read this in the Encyclopedia of TDS Butthurt or what? Source?

Pretty much.

Conservatives perceive democracy as too messy, too unpredictable, prone to corruption and fraud where people are allowed to vote who shouldn’t be allowed to vote; that voting should be a privilege, not a right – where early voting and voting by mail should be eliminated, and government should be allowed to place all manner of barriers and restrictions to voting to ensure only the right (white) people can vote.

Hence the right’s contempt for democracy and their desire to destroy it, to establish an authoritarian fascist state free from messy, unpredictable, corrupt, fraud-ridden democracy with Trump as despot and dictator.

Enemy democrats made it up. Especially one.

Trump is more like the father of the reclamation of the US. He will lead the US back to the intention of our founders, which is nothing like what our new age Marxists have established under Biden.

Trump is more like the father of the reclamation of the US. He will lead the US back to the intention of our founders, which is nothing like what our new age Marxists have established under Biden.
The founders built in seperation of powers. Trump is doing everything to weaken seperation of powers. The key provision to make sure we did not have a king or equivalent, ever. Our founding fathers fled from kingdoms. Trump wants to be king. You and the rest of the MAGA minions treat Trump like a king.

The founders built in seperation of powers. Trump is doing everything to weaken seperation of powers. The key provision to make sure we did not have a king or equivalent, ever. Our founding fathers fled from kingdoms. Trump wants to be king. You and the rest of the MAGA minions treat Trump like a king.
Who said Biden fluffers can't do irony. Kudos.

Too funny. So who are all the folks chanting NO EVIDENCE?
There is evidence of wrong doing by Hunter Biden. There is only accusations against Joe Biden at this point.
But Joe Biden or Hunter Biden should be treated like any other citizen. They should not have advantages over any other citizen.

What about busty blondes? Will they have a place in this administration?

There is evidence of wrong doing by Hunter Biden. There is only accusations against Joe Biden at this point.
But Joe Biden or Hunter Biden should be treated like any other citizen. They should not have advantages over any other citizen.
No Evidence. Too funny

No Evidence. Too funny
Please provide confirmed evidence of illegal acts by Biden. I will not, stupidly, declare Biden has not broken any laws, like the Trump minions do for Trump. But the evidence is unconfirmed, like the evidence of Trump's Russian collusion.

Trump will legalize prostitution. He understands prostitutes. He wants to help them.
I like what George Carlin said about prostitution...

"...selling is legal; fucking is legal; so why is selling fucking illegal?"

"Why is it illegal to sell something, that is perfectly legal to give away?"

Two questions:

1)'The folks that gave you the NO EVIDENCE talking point, did they tell you what service Hunter, literally in the depths of his crack addiction, offered foreign governments, oligarchs, businessmen to merit tens of millions of dollars?

2) how many times during a business meeting with clients did you call your daddy on speakerphone? Once, twice, several dozen?

Two questions:

1)'The folks that gave you the NO EVIDENCE talking point, did they tell you what service Hunter, literally in the depths of his crack addiction, offered foreign governments, oligarchs, businessmen to merit tens of millions of dollars?

2) how many times during a business meeting with clients did you call your daddy on speakerphone? Once, twice, several dozen?
I find Hunter Biden's actions unethical and possibly criminal. He has already pled guilty to crimes. I don't think it looks good that Biden had conversations with his clients. I don't know wht was said and if it was illegal. It may be, but until I see actual proof of what was said I will not declare him guilty of a crime.
The calls should be thoroughly investigated with transparency of what ids found.

I find Hunter Biden's actions unethical and possibly criminal. He has already pled guilty to crimes. I don't think it looks good that Biden had conversations with his clients. I don't know wht was said and if it was illegal. It may be, but until I see actual proof of what was said I will not declare him guilty of a crime.
The calls should be thoroughly investigated with transparency of what ids found.
The two questions, that you refuse to answer, is compelling evidence of bribery and corruption by Biden Sr.

His quest to get Shokin fired literally 4 days after being asked by Burisma to do so is compelling evidence.

Biden's continuous stream of lies about his relatinship with Hunter and the business partners is compelling evidence.

Forum List

Back