MAGA: Two more GOP Kansas state lawmakers say they're leaving GOP aka DOPer party. Going Dem!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
A pair of GOP state lawmakers in Kansas said Wednesday that they will soon switch their party affiliation and register as Democrats.

Sen. Dinah Sykes and Rep. Stephanie Clayton announced their decisions in separate Facebook posts.

Clayton, a lifelong Republican who has served in the Kansas Legislature for the 19th District since 2013, said she will be a Democrat when the House reconvenes next month.

“I first ran for office in 2010, when my daughter was in first grade, because of the lack of stable funding for public education. Leaders in the Kansas House and Senate have now indicated that they will seek to scrap the bipartisan education plan achieved over the last two years, just as we are so close to solving this problem and ending the cycle of school litigation. My Republican Party, then, seems to no longer represent or serve the interests of the 19th District, Johnson County, or the State of Kansas," she wrote

Two more Kansas state lawmakers say they're leaving GOP

:itsok:DANG! Say in ain't so party DOPers.
What about supporting the Great Douche?
Or being part of a Russian run DOPer Gop is just too much. As you see its just a KKK/Nazi Racist Whitey party.

:11_2_1043:Thanks gurls, and please expose the old sicko party scams

Wonder if they will get re-elected since they have no problem changing parties.

The voters who elected them, elected them as Republicans. I doubt those that voted for them will vote for them again. Partisan politics being what they are.

Good luck to them. They will need it come next election.

The voters who elected them, elected them as Republicans. I doubt those that voted for them will vote for them again. Partisan politics being what they are.

This is the 4th in a week. Guess the Great Douche love spreading

"A Kansas state senator has switched to the Democratic Party to become the fourth moderate suburban Kansas City lawmaker to leave the Republican Party in a week."

btw. In other news. If no elections is a way to help the Great Douche.

South Carolina GOP open to canceling state's 2020 primary to protect Trump from challenge

Last edited:
No one has ever given the swamp dwellers credit for their intelligence...but I say good riddance...the GOP side of the swamp is self draining...makes it easier for us....

"A Kansas state senator has switched to the Democratic Party to become the fourth moderate suburban Kansas City lawmaker to leave the Republican Party in a week."

South Carolina GOP open to canceling state's 2020 primary to protect Trump from challenge

I for one don't like people who switch parties. I call that a betrayal of those that voted for them.

Be it a Dem changing to Rep or vice versa. The people who voted for them voted for them in that party.

I know I'd be pissed if someone I voted for changed parties. I'm sure others will as well.

I guess those changing parties don't care that they betrayed those that voted for them.

I for one don't like people who switch parties. I call that a betrayal of those that voted for them.

Be it a Dem changing to Rep or vice versa. The people who voted for them voted for them in that party.

I know I'd be pissed if someone I voted for changed parties. I'm sure others will as well.

I guess those changing parties don't care that they betrayed those that voted for them.

I don't vote by party, that has little to do with it to me.
It's FULLY about what they support and vote for that matters.
Supporting and giving 6 trillion in tax breaks over 10 year to start, to the top 5% means you will never get a voter from me.
Supporting a Trump-U scammer, A REAL Fraud Foundation Con Man means you will never get my vote.
I apply this to all elected. There's right, and there's is just REAL wrong.

Wow, that's great for the Democrats. 998 to go to make up for all their losses during the Obama Presidency.

I don't vote by party, that has little to do with it to me.
It's FULLY about what they support and vote for that matters.
Supporting and giving 6 trillion in tax breaks over 10 year to start, to the top 5% means you will never get a voter from me.
Supporting a Trump-U scammer, A REAL Fraud Foundation Con Man means you will never get my vote.
I apply this to all elected. There's right, and there's is just REAL wrong.

Most Americans do vote by party and the party is very important to them.

Me?? Well I'm a registered independent and like you I vote for the person I think will do the best job and supports what I believe.

The Trumplican party has become one of losers and whiners. They were smart to leave. The writing is on the wall.

Forum List

Back