MAGA

Mothers Against Greg Abbot is a fairly new group, but already has millons of viewers, all dedicated to firing Greg Abbot. You should check out some of their hard hitting videos showing just how bad Abbot is for mothers, women, and all Texans.

"We support human trafficking and Fentanyl!" - DAGA, democrats Against Greg Abbott

Mothers Against Greg Abbot is a fairly new group, but already has millons of viewers, all dedicated to firing Greg Abbot. You should check out some of their hard hitting videos showing just how bad Abbot is for mothers, women, and all Texans.

Abbot's going to win, loser.

Democrats are just still pissed about the humanitarian crisis caused by 50 illegals showing up in Martha's Vineyard.

:p

Jesus FUCKING Christ!

I didn't listen to conservo radio all day today...or any other day
But I tuned in here and there. Drive times mostly.
But they ALL seemed to be pushing this BULLSHIT Russian propaganda story!
Kilmwade, Bongino, Hannity, Shapiro.
It's obviosly all there....in the script in front of them
Straight from the Kremlin to the Fox News desk to the broadcasters....and (finally) it filters onto forums like this.

IT IS FAKE FUCKING NEWS people!
Just like "pizza-gate!"

And (get ready).....
Now is the part where some idiot replies "I never listen to those guys or watch Fox News."

GOOD GAWD!
This country is FUCKED!
Of course, anything that disagrees with your idiotic warmongering policies is “Russian propaganda!”

When all you can do is scream “Poootin” then you know you’ve lost.

"We support human trafficking and Fentanyl!" - DAGA, democrats Against Greg Abbott
The difference is Mothers Against Greg Abbot is a real growing group. That goofy crap you posted is just more made up right wing crap. You MAGAs can't tell the difference between real and fake any more, can you?

Wait, it's not??
Why don't you call Vladimir Putin and ask him how you are supposed to think.

Or better yet ask Putin's sock puppet Donald Trump.

No, that is not part of the DNC platform.
Either was "pizzagate" or that fictional secret society of pedophile cannibals.
It's all Russian disinformation and when people repeat iy they are actually doing the bidding of Russia....America's arch-enemy.

While I doubt that it is an official documented plank in the platform,
you aren't arguing the idea that the Democrat Party is against it, are you?
Of course the Democratic Party is against requiring minors to undergo gender reassignment surgery.

That is not even what this is about.

It is about RepubliCONS trying to violate people's constitutional rights and democrats (as usual) defending those rights.

"Alabama’s lawmakers and other legislators who are contemplating these discriminatory bills have been put on notice by the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services that laws and policies preventing care that health care professionals recommend for transgender minors may violate the Constitution and federal law," Psaki said.

I have started a new group that I invite everybody to join. It's absolutely the bomb. In fact, I call it FABS.

It stands for Fathers against Bulldog's stupidity.

Of course the Democratic Party is against requiring minors to undergo gender reassignment surgery.

That is not even what this is about.

It is about RepubliCONS trying to violate people's constitutional rights and democrats (as usual) defending those rights.

"Alabama’s lawmakers and other legislators who are contemplating these discriminatory bills have been put on notice by the Department of Justice and the Department of Health and Human Services that laws and policies preventing care that health care professionals recommend for transgender minors may violate the Constitution and federal law," Psaki said.
“psaki said”.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back