Magic Johnson says son EJ coming out as gay 'changed' him: 'He was just so proud'

I don't know if ole Magic is proud his son dresses like a woman, but I give him props for saying so.

Magic Johnson says son EJ coming out as gay 'changed' him: 'He was just so proud'

A homo father would certainly be proud of his homo son following in the family tradition.

Is Magic Johnson LGBTQ? The evidence would indicate "yes". After all, he is proud to be an aids victim and what kind of normative man stands in public and brags about his "magic johnson"?

I suppose if Johnson was an adult movie actor he might, but he's an athlete.

I don't know if ole Magic is proud his son dresses like a woman, but I give him props for saying so.

Not surprised. Are you watching Winning Time on HBO? It's about the Magic Lakers. It's really good. Can't wait each Sunday for the next one. Riley isn't the coach yet but he's about to become the head coach. I think Magic might have had "Hollywood" sex during those years. I wonder if the show will touch on that.

But in Detroit we always thought these two were lovers by how they said hello whenever they played each other. Every time.

1649881952974.png

Yellow Magic Blue Isiah
1649881978840.png

Purple Magic White Isiah

LOL

1649882027955.png

He used to kiss Mark Aguirre too. Very close the 3 of them.

Not surprised. Are you watching Winning Time on HBO? It's about the Magic Lakers. It's really good. Can't wait each Sunday for the next one. Riley isn't the coach yet but he's about to become the head coach. I think Magic might have had "Hollywood" sex during those years. I wonder if the show will touch on that.
I don't know what you mean about "Hollywood" sex, what is that? Lol.

Magic was hitting everything that moved during his time with the Lakers. I've seen every episode of "Winning Time", it's good, and I've learned so much about those early Lakers years with Magic. This team owned the 80's, winning 5 championships. I gave too much credit to Riley, when he was not really the mastermind of "Showtime" after all. I've loved watching Buss wheel and deal, and had no idea Jerry West was such a hot tempered person. I still feel like I'm waiting for this show to take off, we have just built up the back stories so far, who is who, now that the season has started, I hope it really takes off.

Forum List

Back