Maine Governor LePage: Workers From India Hard To Understand

Just a reminder; the freedom of speech guaranteed in the Constitution does not specify 'in English'. That is one of the major reasons the US has no official language, as do other countries.
That means the government is not going to arrest you for speaking another language. It does not guarantee a right to be understood by everyone else,

You think people understand English in America? It doesn't appear so, or at least only in a very limited way.

I can understand where he's coming from...unlike the guy who called about upgrading my Comcast service.

It also goes for wetbacks, Syrians, Bulgarians and everyone else this country was not founded for. LePage is right. Borders, language and culture should be strictly American.

Maine governor: Workers from India hard to understand | Fox News

Is tiring to spend 100% of your life wallowing in weakness, ignorance, and irrational fear?
I have no fear.

Everything you ever post here is dripping with fear. It's pathetic. You might not be able to do much about the fact that you are physically weak, but you could at least work on being less mentally and morally weak. Have a little self-respect for crying out loud.

It also goes for wetbacks, Syrians, Bulgarians and everyone else this country was not founded for. LePage is right. Borders, language and culture should be strictly American.

Is tiring to spend 100% of your life wallowing in weakness, ignorance, and irrational fear?
I have no fear.

Everything you ever post here is dripping with fear. It's pathetic. You might not be able to do much about the fact that you are physically weak, but you could at least work on being less mentally and morally weak. Have a little self-respect for crying out loud.
It really pains you that you are of a less superior race unable to match superior intellect and strength of the White race.

I have no fear.

It really pains you that you are of a less superior race unable to match superior intellect and strength of the White race.

????????

Are you confused about something, coward?

I have no fear.

????????

The limited intellect you have is apparent! You are unable to become racially aware.

The OP is the same sort of defective as shitshisdpeedoes. A total, worthless loser with nothing to even pretend to have a shred of self-respect about, let alone pride. Realizing this, they are reduced to grasping at the most superficial physical characteristic - one that indicates absolutely nothing about themselves and serves only to highlight their utter failure as individuals - in a futile attempt to fabricate any identity at all, since in truth they have none. These pathetic nobodies live what cannot really be called a life in ignorance, weakness, and fear.

I have no fear.

????????

The limited intellect you have is apparent! .

No, I think I'm ok. You, however, are utterly hopeless.

If the OP were an actual person, I might consider being offended at its attempt to belittle people of Irish ancestry. Fortunately, it rises nowhere near the level of human. It's a lot like Batshit Boy in that sense.

The OP is the same sort of defective as shitshisdpeedoes. A total, worthless loser with nothing to even pretend to have a shred of self-respect about, let alone pride. Realizing this, they are reduced to grasping at the most superficial physical characteristic - one that indicates absolutely nothing about themselves and serves only to highlight their utter failure as individuals - in a futile attempt to fabricate any identity at all, since in truth they have none. These pathetic nobodies live what cannot really be called a life in ignorance, weakness, and fear.
Your continued predilection for irrelevancy is noted!

Forum List

Back