mainstream media not showing video of Biden signing Inflation Reduction (Read: Expansion) bill. We see WHY

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I went to cnn to get the video of Biden signing the monstrosity/Frankenstein bill that sics IRS on the taxpayers...

But I couldn't find the video, meaning the same one that played in another person's Thread here at usmb. I couldn't get that one to work so that's why I went elsewhere. I should have known they wouldn't have it... It doesn't show their dear leader in a remotely good light..

Notice how this site (cbs) cuts it off before the bizarre behavior...

:rolleyes:

great... I just tried to watch that cbs video again (to double check) and... maybe it's been shut down as fake news or something( ?), despite not showing the whole signing

What a crazy nation we have become... all because of a stolen election

Last edited:

I went to cnn to get the video of Biden signing the monstrosity/Frankenstein bill that sics IRS on the taxpayers...

But I couldn't find the video, meaning the same one that played in another person's Thread here at usmb. I couldn't get that one to work so that's why I went elsewhere. I should have known they wouldn't have it... It doesn't show their dear leader in a remotely good light..

Notice how this site (cbs) cuts it off before the bizarre behavior...

:rolleyes:

great... I just tried to watch that cbs video again (to double check) and... maybe it's been shut down as fake news or something( ?), despite not showing the whole signing

What a crazy nation we have become... all because of a stolen election
What did he do? I haven't seen any of it.

I saw him sign it on the Evening News and Morning News shows

President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law at the White House on Tuesday, finalizing a signature piece of legislation aimed at fighting climate change, lowering health care costs and raising taxes on corporations just weeks before the midterm elections.

:dance:

President Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act into law at the White House on Tuesday, finalizing a signature piece of legislation aimed at fighting climate change, lowering health care costs and raising taxes on corporations just weeks before the midterm elections.

:dance:
So, he signed off on a package of lies.

Good to know.

The question is, what happened when he did this signing? I've heard some rumors that he went batshit crazy either during or just after. More so than he normally does.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said the law came amid "one of the most productive stretches in Senate history," in which Democrats passed gun control, expanded care for veterans exposed to burn pits and provided billions of dollars in subsidies to boost U.S. production of semiconductors. Schumer, too, praised the president for steering the the Inflation Reduction Act across the finish line.

Great work by our President!
Congratulations to Democrats standing up for the American people

:clap:

Good to know.

The question is, what happened when he did this signing? I've heard some rumors that he went batshit crazy either during or just after. More so than he normally does.

More Republican Butthurt. :eek:
When was the last time Republicans signed a bill to help Americans?

More Republican Butthurt. :eek:
When was the last time Republicans signed a bill to help Americans?
Pretty much all during the 2016 to 2020 administration with the exception of all the fucking spending.

But you're of the sort that thinks spending money we don't have helps people. Which means your crazy.

What did he do? I haven't seen any of it.
you can go to that one thread... wish I could recal the title but it's about his bizarre behavior while signing.. Actually, there are possibly 2 different videos I am referring to, which I thought were just one, but in any case... I will try to find what may be 2 separate instances of weird... I will see you in a few

Ok, there is this, but don't go to the first video, go to the 2nd one

Then there is what may be a totally different event in which he acts even more strangely. I'll be back in a few w/ that one

OK, I'm back. If you go to Post #18 at that same site (below) you will find a weirder moment, may not be the signing..

Last edited:
you can go to that one thread... wish I could recal the title but it's about his bizarre behavior while signing.. Actually, there are possibly 2 different videos I am referring to, which I thought were just one, but in any case... I will try to find what may be 2 separate instances of weird... I will see you in a few
Here is the youtube complete video. Biden starts talking about 8:30 in the video.

Pretty much all during the 2016 to 2020 administration with the exception of all the fucking spending.

But you're of the sort that thinks spending money we don't have helps people. Which means your crazy.

Give a specific Republican sponsored bill that helps working Americans more than the wealthy

Give a specific Republican sponsored bill that helps working Americans more than the wealthy
Wow.

Helping businesses HELPS Americans far more than a handout from the Government.

God, but you are not very bright.

A policy that reduces the government's influence in the lives of everyday Americans does far more to help people than any dozen democrat spending bills.

OK, see my Post #9 because the signing event was not the weirdest we have ever seen biden, although it was kinda weird.

The Post #18 at that site (given in my Post #9) is way more weird and I don't know what event that was...

But the point is I couldn't find either one on cnn or other msm sites.. The Left are just always helping prop up the dude...

Nothing to see here, Folks! He's a great president and in good health!

Good to know.

I just posted the youtube video. He seemed a little unbalanced (mood swings and agitated speech) during the speech, but beyond the usual lies and misleading statements (good paying jobs---read 87K IRS agents) he removed his mask when coming on stage and promptly coughed into his bare hand. After the speech, he signed the law and handed Joe Manchin the pen and shook his hand and the hands of all of the other dem sheep around him before putting his mask back on and shaking the hands of many audience members. This is the guy that tested positive for covid. Hmmmm.

Trump signed bills that brought back American companies from overseas = more jobs here
Trump started building the wall, which helps us Americans, even thought the Left will argue even that... they are reflexively argumentative with all Rs

I could go on all day with what Trump has done for the USA..

and that demented one un-did it all... just because the Left hate Trump.. Well, there could be more "reasons" than that but I don't trust them one bit and wouldn't be suprirsed it it was all just to show hatred of Trump. Whatever the hell their reasons, they are POS to yours truly at this point. They push this damn climate change BS when most of Americans are concerned about OTHER things. But they never did care about Americans, save hteir own sorry asses and I don't consider them in that group anyway

he puts his mask on AFTER the signing, after he has shaken people's hands..

the dude is in over his head. When you feel sorry for someone who has destroyed the country... something is TERRIBLY wrong..

(gee, do ya think?)

I just posted the youtube video. He seemed a little unbalanced (mood swings and agitated speech) during the speech, but beyond the usual lies and misleading statements (good paying jobs---read 87K IRS agents) he removed his mask when coming on stage and promptly coughed into his bare hand. After the speech, he signed the law and handed Joe Manchin the pen and shook his hand and the hands of all of the other dem sheep around him before putting his mask back on and shaking the hands of many audience members. This is the guy that tested positive for covid. Hmmmm.

I hope that all of those greedy corrupt lying mxthxrfxckxrs catch Pedo Peter Biden's covid cooties

The music and staged clapping is also bizarre.
Schumer must think that looting $739 billion dollars from the paychecks of Americans is a major accomplishment.
This was unneeded wasteful spending.
It was just another greedy money grab by the corrupt Democrats.
The Democrats caused the inflation and recession crisis, but they could not resist stealing even more money.
People are suffering, but the Dirty Democrats don't care.

The music and staged clapping is also bizarre.
It was cheaper than the laugh track.
People are suffering, but the Dirty Democrats don't care.
I had to laugh when he made the pointed remark about $2K caps on Rx costs. "This is a Godsend" -- my ass. What the fine prints says is they'll cap your Rx costs at $2K and your taxes will rise to cover the shortfall. I want everyone to pay particular attention to their income taxes this year. Remember, "if you make less than $400K, your taxes will not increase." Sounds more like "Read my lips, No New Taxes" which was another bald-faced lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back