Major Moment In This Race: Trump's Horrible Jew Statement Causes Immediate Uproar

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump might have just delivered a fatal blow to his reelection campaign in a disturbing interview about Jewish Americans.

"Holy s---," wrote Columbia University lecturer and communications consultant Tom Watson. "Calling Doug Emhoff 'a horrible Jew' is not going to end well for Trump... Major moment in this race."

The comment outraged the Jewish Democratic Council of America, which swiftly issued a statement condemning Trump's words.

"Trump's continued rants about Jews who vote for Democrats, who make up over 70% of Jewish Americans, are overtly antisemitic. Period," responded the group. "Trump attacking @DouglasEmhoff's Judaism is absolutely vile. Jewish Americans can't afford to have Donald Trump back in the White House."

Pissing off 70% of American jews. That's very good Donald.

"Major." LMAO

I listened to the audio. They were talking about how Jews like Schumer might as well be Palestinian because Schumer doesn't support Israel.

The host talked about Schumer being a "crappy Jew" in the sense that many American Jews--like Schumer and Sanders--don't support Israel like most Jews did 40 years ago. All Trump said was "Yeah" in acknowledgement.

And this has already been posted several times. I will bet none of you cucks even listened to the primary source audio.

"Major." LMAO

I listened to the audio. They were talking about how Jews like Schumer might as well be Palestinian because Schumer doesn't support Israel.

The host talked about Schumer being a "crappy Jew" in the sense that many American Jews--like Schumer and Sanders--don't support Israel like most Jews did 40 years ago. All Trump said was "Yeah" in acknowledgement.
2/3 of Jewish Americans consistently vote Democrat. If he offended a few of that 1/3 who occasionally DO vote "off the reservation", it won't amount to much. I'm an unapologetic Zionist and I've never understood how Jews in the US could blindly support a party that actively works to weaken the only refuge they'll have when the inevitable pogroms come to America. Fools...

When the Low-T.Forum.Fuckboiscreeches about "getting Trump" for the 4,000th time....

What kind of sandwich do you make?

This is mine.... and actually, my wife or daughter makes it for me.... I like chicken and bacon.

Receta-Sandwich-de-pollo-a-la-mostaza-Bimbo_0.jpg

The Democrap Party is clearly biased against Jewish people in general and against Israel in particular. Therefore, it has always seemed kind of odd to me to see so many of my Jewish friends being supportive of Democrap Party candidates.

By contrast, Trump not only has a Jewish son in law and daughter, but he was a firm supporter of Israel. He moved the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, at long last.

There is nothing one can validly say about Trump which supports any claim that he is even slightly anti Semitic.

This thread is bullshit.

So what’s the issue? The two-thirds of Jews who are already so ignorant and misguided that they will vote for anyone but Trump are offended? He wasn’t getting their votes anyway.

I agree that any Jew who votes for the Party that throws their last refuge to the wolves, should the antisemites in their party makes things even worse for American Jews, need to have their heads examined.

The Democrap Party is clearly biased against Jewish people in general and against Israel in particular. Therefore, it has always seemed kind of odd to me to see so many of my Jewish friends being supportive of Democrap Party candidates.

By contrast, Trump not only has a Jewish son in law and daughter, but he was a firm supporter of Israel. He moved the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, at long last.

There is nothing one can validly say about Trump which supports any claim that he is even slightly anti Semitic.

This thread is bullshit.
The thread was started by a far-leftist who is desperate to paint Trump as an antisemite, no moreso than ever since the Democrat Party is swarming with Jew-haters and HAMAS-supporters.

That old canard that Trump is an antisemite is SOOOO last decade. Trump is the best friend to Jews there is.

Donald Trump might have just delivered a fatal blow to his reelection campaign in a disturbing interview about Jewish Americans.

"Holy s---," wrote Columbia University lecturer and communications consultant Tom Watson. "Calling Doug Emhoff 'a horrible Jew' is not going to end well for Trump... Major moment in this race."

The comment outraged the Jewish Democratic Council of America, which swiftly issued a statement condemning Trump's words.

"Trump's continued rants about Jews who vote for Democrats, who make up over 70% of Jewish Americans, are overtly antisemitic. Period," responded the group. "Trump attacking @DouglasEmhoff's Judaism is absolutely vile. Jewish Americans can't afford to have Donald Trump back in the White House."

The party supporting Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Palestinian terrorists abroad and at home are calling someone else anti-semitic. What a joke.

Jews that protest Israel are horrible Jews....

The Major Moment is Kamala Harris knowingly let an innocent black man rot in prison even though she had the exonerating evidence in her desk... she wanted him to go to the death chamber so she could look tough on crime...
Now that's Major....

The thread was started by a far-leftist who is desperate to paint Trump as an antisemite, no moreso than ever since the Democrat Party is swarming with Jew-haters and HAMAS-supporters.

That old canard that Trump is an antisemite is SOOOO last decade. Trump is the best friend to Jews there is.
True and its intent is simply to throw spam at a wall to see how much of it sticks. It really is disturbing that USMB allows its forum to be used as a DNC propaganda mill.

None of this shit comes from an individual, it's all spam from-- Somewhere. Don't know..... A College Puke messageboards, MoveOn, dummieUnderground, the DNC itself..... Is HuffSuckandBlow still sucking and blowing? Dunno. But it's clearly childish and from a childish propaganda mill.

Which is only right since the vast majority of dimocrap scum voters are childish and stupid. But, THEY don't need to be convinced and Conservatives are too intelligent to fall for it. So it's a waste of space. Just like the entire DNC

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic, but Jews who protest Israel are like the Kapos for the Nazis. They figure if they side with the Jew-haters, they’ll be saved.

History tells us they won’t be.
Jews need to stand by Israel... the ones who don't are horrible people...

skews13
The Major Moment is Kamala Harris knowingly let an innocent black man rot in prison even though she had the exonerating evidence in her desk... she wanted him to go to the death chamber so she could look tough on crime...
Now that's Major....

Now that's Major....
She should have been disbarred for that, and spent the rest of her life working as a paralegal.

Forum List

Back