🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Major Storm here

I hate the winter. I really do.
It hasn't started snowing here ... yet. But it will. Oh yes ... it will.

Good luck to the folks in the D.C. Metro area, NJ, PA & NY. Looks like y'all are going to get the brunt of it again.

Got summer?

Schools are closed here today. We're not getting the wind and we didn't get much overnight but we've piled up about 2 inches in the last hour and it's getting heavier.

Fuck snow.

Well said! I just read that Jersey is running out of salt. I asked my husband if he wanted to fly south for the weekend on account of a "surprise" week's vacation and he just grumbled. I may go myself...:eusa_whistle:
OMG!!!! Jersey uses salt! What a fucking concept!!!

For some colossally retarded reason, NoVA sees no reason to use any fucking salt.

And, for some reason I keep thinking of Chicago's Honorable Mayor Jane Burne's reelection that never happened.

My hood's roads STILL are not fucking plowed. Get this, had to hire a flatbed to come into this area, pick my car up, and take it out (I live on a hill and have a small and light car). I parked in a church lot overnight. Once out - now, this is too rich - I see VDOT plowing a fucking park parking lot. Yup, I am sure that folks around here are going to go for a quick set of tennis before their picnic. WTF? Why the hell do I pay taxes? Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I am one mad person.

Have you called? My street wasn't plowed until my husband called up and bitched. We usually don't do that but he does have a plumbing business and PEOPLE HAD EMERGENCIES! Sometimes the squeaky wheel....

We have about a foot of wet snow and its not letting up Power is out. No TV computer or coffee! My only communication is my Blackberry. I'm afraid some big trees may fall on the house. This sux!!!!

What's the weather update down South?

We are actually getting the wentry mix blow in this afternoon. Allegedly. Of course, that could mean it'll be 80 and sunny.:lol:

Have you called? My street wasn't plowed until my husband called up and bitched. We usually don't do that but he does have a plumbing business and PEOPLE HAD EMERGENCIES! Sometimes the squeaky wheel....
Yup. Monday was the first time. Yesterday morning I was told our hood would be a 'priority'.

Riiiiiiiight.

Still no plows, but of course there should be none as now they are on the main fucking roads dealing with the new snow.

*bp increasing again about this...lol*

Fuck snow.

Well said! I just read that Jersey is running out of salt. I asked my husband if he wanted to fly south for the weekend on account of a "surprise" week's vacation and he just grumbled. I may go myself...:eusa_whistle:

For some colossally retarded reason, NoVA sees no reason to use any fucking salt.

And, for some reason I keep thinking of Chicago's Honorable Mayor Jane Burne's reelection that never happened.

My hood's roads STILL are not fucking plowed. Get this, had to hire a flatbed to come into this area, pick my car up, and take it out (I live on a hill and have a small and light car). I parked in a church lot overnight. Once out - now, this is too rich - I see VDOT plowing a fucking park parking lot. Yup, I am sure that folks around here are going to go for a quick set of tennis before their picnic. WTF? Why the hell do I pay taxes? Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I am one mad person.

Around here when you get a huge snowfall they plow the public parking lots first so they have a place to dump what they scrape off the roads and throw into trucks. What doesn't end up in the river, anyway. It's great for getting the roads cleared faster but sucks when everybody goes back to work and there's no place to park unless you want to play King of the Mountain. Don't know if that's what they're doing there, but it kinda makes sense.

I am one mad person.

Around here when you get a huge snowfall they plow the public parking lots first so they have a place to dump what they scrape off the roads and throw into trucks. What doesn't end up in the river, anyway. It's great for getting the roads cleared faster but sucks when everybody goes back to work and there's no place to park unless you want to play King of the Mountain. Don't know if that's what they're doing there, but it kinda makes sense.
Nah. That's not what they are doing.

They are just seriously retarded. I hope Virginians remember this every November. Vote 'em out.

Fuck snow.

I am one mad person.

They used it when I lived there. Ruined a set of rims for me.:evil:

I am one mad person.

Maybe they are out. Who knows. But, I haven't seen any use of salt since I moved here late fall. I saw no salt use with the first snow, and none now.

Vote 'em out.

I am one mad person.

Salt is overrated. It eats everything on and under your car. I can't tell you how many times I'v ehad to replace exhaust systems and crap because they were eaten up with the damn salt. Can't get away from it. :evil:

I am one mad person.

Maybe they are out. Who knows. But, I haven't seen any use of salt since I moved here late fall. I saw no salt use with the first snow, and none now.

Vote 'em out.

Maybe it's a high blood pressure thingy

I am one mad person.

Vote 'em out.

Problem is they don't have enough for major storms. When they ran out on us in 96 they used a dirt/gravel mix. That was REALLY lovely.:lol:

I am one mad person.

Salt is overrated. It eats everything on and under your car. I can't tell you how many times I'v ehad to replace exhaust systems and crap because they were eaten up with the damn salt. Can't get away from it. :evil:

It can stain some brushed aluminum rims up pretty well too.:evil:

I am one mad person.

How much do you charge to replace exhaust systems ?

Forum List

Back