🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Major U.S. flag makers to stop making Confederate flags

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Major U.S. flag makers to stop making Confederate flags

Prominent U.S. flag makers said on Tuesday they will stop manufacturing and selling Confederate battle flags in the wake of last week's attack on worshipers at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Reggie VandenBosch, vice president of sales at the privately owned Valley Forge Flag, said the Pennsylvania-based company came to the decision as pressure grew on South Carolina to remove the banner from outside the State House in Columbia.

Annin Flagmakers, based in Roseland, New Jersey, announced later on Tuesday that it too would stop making the flag used by the pro-slavery Confederate states during the American Civil War of the 1860s.

Eder Flag Manufacturing, a flag maker based in Wisconsin, also said it would no longer sell or manufacture Confederate flags because of the Charleston shooting.

Hopefully they won't stop making the Confederate Flag toilet paper.

It doesn't matter. This is a global marketplace. If American flag makers don't want to make what people want, someone will and those flag makers will just lose those sales.

Ha, the inbred redneck morons will still line up at Walmart to buy their 'Made in China' Confederate Flags. You're not dealing with geniuses. They should take off the camo and join the human race. But don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. ;)

Ha, the inbred redneck morons will still line up at Walmart to buy their 'Made in China' Confederate Flags. . They should take off the camo and join the human race. But don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. ;)

Haven't been watching the news?

Walmart, among other large retailers, have stopped selling it.

"You're not dealing with geniuses"

Neither are we.

oh wow. everyone on three

ORGASM

How damn petty can you people get? SERIOUSLY?

I don't make the news, Tiger, I just report it.

You got a complaint, call the companies.

Pussy.
You call her a pussy? When you are scared shitless over a flag? I hope everyone in your neighborhood flies one. I am considering it myself. Never wanted to before.
Congratulations nut, you and your kind has given that flag more power now, than anytime in it's history. Sales up 3000%! Lol

Funny how fast so-called "conservatives" run from the Free Market.

Libertarians should support this. Bet they won't.

ORGASM

Pussy.
You call her a pussy? When you are scared shitless over a flag? I hope everyone in your neighborhood flies one. I am considering it myself. Never wanted to before.
Congratulations nut, you and your kind has given that flag more power now, than anytime in it's history. Sales up 3000%! Lol

Like you, I had no interest in owning that flag, haven't had in the 50+ years I've been on my own.

But now, I'm tempted.

ORGASM

Pussy.

She's spineless. He attacks people who have nothing to do with the companies making this decision instead of going after the companies.

Sales are up indeed...
Confederate%20flag%20TP_thumb%5B10%5D.jpg

Ha, the inbred redneck morons will still line up at Walmart to buy their 'Made in China' Confederate Flags. . They should take off the camo and join the human race. But don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. ;)

Neither are we.

Ha, Walmart's been selling 'Made in China' American Flags for years. And guess what? The dumb inbred rednecks and many other Americans, stand in line for an hour to buy them. So we'll see if Walmart stops selling the Confederate Flag. Walmart's all about that cash. I'm not sold just yet.

Neither are we.

Ha, Walmart's been selling 'Made in China' American Flags for years. And guess what? The dumb inbred rednecks and many other Americans, stand in line for an hour to buy them. So we'll see if Walmart stops selling the Confederate Flag. Walmart's all about that cash. I'm not sold just yet.

I suggest you go to Walmart and check the tags.

Neither are we.

I suggest you go to Walmart and check the tags.

Yes, the tags are probably made in America. ;)

ORGASM

Pussy.

Like you, I had no interest in owning that flag, haven't had in the 50+ years I've been on my own.

But now, I'm tempted.
I agree if hazelnut and his kind learned history they would realize that the confederate flag had nothing to do with racism. Hate groups somehow started that. They would also realize the American flag flew over all slaves from north to south. So the American flag is more racist than the confederate flag, but media matters won't tell him that.

Ha, the inbred redneck morons will still line up at Walmart to buy their 'Made in China' Confederate Flags. You're not dealing with geniuses. They should take off the camo and join the human race. But don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. ;)

You should put on a suit that resembles a nice human being at least. wow that was nasty

Funny how fast so-called "conservatives" run from the Free Market.

Libertarians should support this. Bet they won't.

This isn't the free market, this is pressure from a small small group of vocal social justice ass hats. Has any of these companies suffered any loss of revenue yet? has an official boycott been called or implemented?

For once, I would love to see a company just tell the nattering nabobs of negativism to "f&^k off, and realize these idiots have bark, and no bite.

That sounds like a hate speech.

Forum List

Back