🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Major U.S. flag makers to stop making Confederate flags

Ha, the inbred redneck morons will still line up at Walmart to buy their 'Made in China' Confederate Flags. You're not dealing with geniuses. They should take off the camo and join the human race. But don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. ;)

You should put on a suit that resembles a nice human being at least. wow that was nasty

Seriously, you Republicans really should consider disowning your camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, inbred redneck loons. They're actually hurting your Party. They're embarrassing you guys.

Ha, the inbred redneck morons will still line up at Walmart to buy their 'Made in China' Confederate Flags. . They should take off the camo and join the human race. But don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. ;)

Haven't been watching the news?

Walmart, among other large retailers, have stopped selling it.

"You're not dealing with geniuses"

Neither are we.

Ha, Walmart's been selling 'Made in China' American Flags for years. And guess what? The dumb inbred rednecks and many other Americans, stand in line for an hour to buy them. So we'll see if Walmart stops selling the Confederate Flag. Walmart's all about that cash. I'm not sold just yet.

I suggest you go to Walmart and check the tags.

Yes, the tags are probably made in America. ;)

Well, you could put on some really dark sunglasses, lease a seeing eye dog, and go to Walmart, to prove you're right.

Yup, ima goin to Walmart to get ma Camo & Ammo. Then ima gonna get ma 'Made in China' Confederate and American Flags. Cuz ima good ole camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, inbred redneck white guy.

:laugh: Seriously, Republicans need to start distancing themselves from their redneck loons. They're not helping their Party.

Just makes mine more valuable, especially since it was made by Muslim gay blacks in Boston.

Yup, ima goin to Walmart to get ma Camo & Ammo. Then ima gonna get ma 'Made in China' Confederate and American Flags. Cuz ima good ole camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, inbred redneck white guy.

:laugh: Seriously, Republicans need to start distancing themselves from their redneck loons. They're not helping their Party.

I take it Walmart scares you.

Will entering the store prevent you from entering Heaven?

Will you burst into flame when you enter the parking lot?

Or are you just afraid you'll be proven wrong.

oh wow. everyone on three

ORGASM

How damn petty can you people get? SERIOUSLY?

I don't make the news, Tiger, I just report it.

You got a complaint, call the companies.

Pussy.
You call her a pussy? When you are scared shitless over a flag? I hope everyone in your neighborhood flies one. I am considering it myself. Never wanted to before.
Congratulations nut, you and your kind has given that flag more power now, than anytime in it's history. Sales up 3000%! Lol

Like you, I had no interest in owning that flag, haven't had in the 50+ years I've been on my own.

But now, I'm tempted.
I agree if hazelnut and his kind learned history they would realize that the confederate flag had nothing to do with racism. Hate groups somehow started that. They would also realize the American flag flew over all slaves from north to south. So the American flag is more racist than the confederate flag, but media matters won't tell him that.
Learn some history of what the confederacy and the flag stood for , It is spelled out in the founding of the confederacy in the cornerstone speech

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the "rock upon which the old Union would split." He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact. But whether he fully comprehended the great truth upon which that rock stood and stands, may be doubted. The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old Constitution were, that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally and politically. It was an evil they knew not well how to deal with; but the general opinion of the men of that day was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution would be evanescent and pass away... Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the idea of a Government built upon it—when the "storm came and the wind blew, it fell."

Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."

Funny how fast so-called "conservatives" run from the Free Market.

Libertarians should support this. Bet they won't.

This isn't the free market, this is pressure from a small small group of vocal social justice ass hats. Has any of these companies suffered any loss of revenue yet? has an official boycott been called or implemented?

For once, I would love to see a company just tell the nattering nabobs of negativism to "f&^k off, and realize these idiots have bark, and no bite.

Pressure from interest groups is part of the 'market'.

Let's be real, the racist redneck Confederate Flag is about as popular as an ISIS, Al Qaeda, or Nazi Flag is. It's appalling that so many States are still flying it on Government grounds.

The Confederacy was never part of America. It was eliminated a 150 years ago. There is no valid justification for flying it on Government grounds. It's time for white inbred redneck guy to accept that. Time to take off the camo and join the human race. Have a nice day. I'm out. :)

The Walmarts around here are full of fat mooses with hideous tattooses.

Funny how fast so-called "conservatives" run from the Free Market.

Libertarians should support this. Bet they won't.

This isn't the free market, this is pressure from a small small group of vocal social justice ass hats. Has any of these companies suffered any loss of revenue yet? has an official boycott been called or implemented?

For once, I would love to see a company just tell the nattering nabobs of negativism to "f&^k off, and realize these idiots have bark, and no bite.

Pressure from interest groups is part of the 'market'.

It's a false market an exaggerated market, and I don't 100% blame the interest groups doing it, i mostly blame gutless corporations.

The complete failure to adversely impact Chik-fil-a's bottom line should be an example to others.

ORGASM

Pussy.
You call her a pussy? When you are scared shitless over a flag? I hope everyone in your neighborhood flies one. I am considering it myself. Never wanted to before.
Congratulations nut, you and your kind has given that flag more power now, than anytime in it's history. Sales up 3000%! Lol

Like you, I had no interest in owning that flag, haven't had in the 50+ years I've been on my own.

But now, I'm tempted.
I agree if hazelnut and his kind learned history they would realize that the confederate flag had nothing to do with racism. Hate groups somehow started that. They would also realize the American flag flew over all slaves from north to south. So the American flag is more racist than the confederate flag, but media matters won't tell him that.
Learn some history of what the confederacy and the flag stood for , It is spelled out in the founding of the confederacy in the cornerstone speech

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions—African slavery as it exists among us—the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. Jefferson, in his forecast, had anticipated this, as the "rock upon which the old Union would split." He was right. What was conjecture with him, is now a realized fact. But whether he fully comprehended the great truth upon which that rock stood and stands, may be doubted. The prevailing ideas entertained by him and most of the leading statesmen at the time of the formation of the old Constitution were, that the enslavement of the African was in violation of the laws of nature; that it was wrong in principle, socially, morally and politically. It was an evil they knew not well how to deal with; but the general opinion of the men of that day was, that, somehow or other, in the order of Providence, the institution would be evanescent and pass away... Those ideas, however, were fundamentally wrong. They rested upon the assumption of the equality of races. This was an error. It was a sandy foundation, and the idea of a Government built upon it—when the "storm came and the wind blew, it fell."

Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."
I'm not wasting my time reading your bullshit. The main reason the south wanted to succeed. Was because of tariffs and controlling government. Did you forget northerners also had slaves?

Walmart is scary. It's inbred redneck hell.

poor little baby...

Here's an idea,

Pull up it's website, search for flags, and see how many are listed as being made ANYWHERE but America.

Or are you afraid an 'inbred redneck' will attack you there?

Prominent U.S. flag makers said on Tuesday they will stop manufacturing and selling Confederate battle flags in the wake of last week's attack on worshipers at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Reggie VandenBosch, vice president of sales at the privately owned Valley Forge Flag, said the Pennsylvania-based company came to the decision as pressure grew on South Carolina to remove the banner from outside the State House in Columbia.

Annin Flagmakers, based in Roseland, New Jersey, announced later on Tuesday that it too would stop making the flag used by the pro-slavery Confederate states during the American Civil War of the 1860s.

Eder Flag Manufacturing, a flag maker based in Wisconsin, also said it would no longer sell or manufacture Confederate flags because of the Charleston shooting.

Hopefully they won't stop making the Confederate Flag toilet paper.

I will never understand why anyone would make a flag that represents traitors who killed thousands of Americans in their attempt to secede from the union. With the only reason being they wanted to continue to have nearly free labor by the enslavement African Americans.

All that flag represents is a bunch of traitors to the United States of America.

No one should respect it or revere it.

The Walmarts around here are full of fat mooses with hideous tattooses.

:laugh: Ha, i hear ya. Not a pleasant place to shop. I stopped shopping there years ago. I lived in the South for a time. The Walmarts were crawling with obese camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, inbred rednecks. It's time for the Republican Party to start encouraging its redneck loons to shed their camo and join the human race. The time has come.

ORGASM

Pussy.

But now, I'm tempted.

I find myself in the same strange position.

I really don't take much to people putting pressure on others to restrict choices.

Prominent U.S. flag makers said on Tuesday they will stop manufacturing and selling Confederate battle flags in the wake of last week's attack on worshipers at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Reggie VandenBosch, vice president of sales at the privately owned Valley Forge Flag, said the Pennsylvania-based company came to the decision as pressure grew on South Carolina to remove the banner from outside the State House in Columbia.

Annin Flagmakers, based in Roseland, New Jersey, announced later on Tuesday that it too would stop making the flag used by the pro-slavery Confederate states during the American Civil War of the 1860s.

Eder Flag Manufacturing, a flag maker based in Wisconsin, also said it would no longer sell or manufacture Confederate flags because of the Charleston shooting.

I will never understand why anyone would make a flag that represents traitors who killed thousands of Americans in their attempt to secede from the union. With the only reason being they wanted to continue to have nearly free labor by the enslavement African Americans.

All that flag represents is a bunch of traitors to the United States of America.

Clearly...you don't understand...period.

That is not what it represents.

poor little baby...

Here's an idea,

Pull up it's website, search for flags, and see how many are listed as being made ANYWHERE but America.

Or are you afraid an 'inbred redneck' will attack you there?

Maybe Walmart has changed its policy. Who knows? Haven't shopped there in years. But i know what i used to see there. The camo-wearing inbreds would line up for an hour to buy their 'Made in China' Confederate and American Flags.

Clearly...you don't understand...period.

That is not what it represents.

Actually I do understand.

I know the honest history of the United States of America.

I know the first confederate flag was created in 1861. When the civil war started. The people who fought for the confederacy fought under that flag until 1863 when the flag as we know it being today was started to be used. The civil war ended in 1865.

The only reason that flag was created was because the south went to war against the United States of America to be able to secede from the union. It's only reason being that they wanted to continue to have nearly free labor by enslaving African Americans. They actually believed that African Americans weren't fully human and existed only to be enslaved by and to work for white men.

You can say whatever lies you want but it won't make your lies anymore true.

If you're so uncomfortable with the honest facts of that flag then why would you ever support it or want to own one?

To properly educated Americans, you're only showing that you hate America, want to enslave African Americans and want to secede from the union.

Anything else is just an excuse and lies.

Forum List

Back