🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Major U.S. flag makers to stop making Confederate flags

Wait!

You mean we actually have US flags made here in the US?

Dayum, we wonders never cease.

The southerners believed that the blacks weren't fully human. I wouldn't go that far. They are certainly fully human.

Since the civil war what we have learned is that many of them are incapable of being civilized in the same way we consider fully civilized.

Funny how fast so-called "conservatives" run from the Free Market.

Libertarians should support this. Bet they won't.

This isn't the free market, this is pressure from a small small group of vocal social justice ass hats. Has any of these companies suffered any loss of revenue yet? has an official boycott been called or implemented?

For once, I would love to see a company just tell the nattering nabobs of negativism to "f&^k off, and realize these idiots have bark, and no bite.

Pressure from interest groups is part of the 'market'.

It's a false market an exaggerated market, and I don't 100% blame the interest groups doing it, i mostly blame gutless corporations.

The complete failure to adversely impact Chik-fil-a's bottom line should be an example to others.

Bingo! Chick-fil-a has now overtaken KFC as #1. That's why KFC brought the 'Colonel' back in their ads. Looks like bad timing for KFC............:lol:.

This isn't the free market, this is pressure from a small small group of vocal social justice ass hats. Has any of these companies suffered any loss of revenue yet? has an official boycott been called or implemented?

For once, I would love to see a company just tell the nattering nabobs of negativism to "f&^k off, and realize these idiots have bark, and no bite.

It's a false market an exaggerated market, and I don't 100% blame the interest groups doing it, i mostly blame gutless corporations.

The complete failure to adversely impact Chik-fil-a's bottom line should be an example to others.

Bingo! Chick-fil-a has now overtaken KFC as #1. That's why KFC brought the 'Colonel' back in their ads. Looks like bad timing for KFC............:lol:.
The Col. is starting to look a bit Chinese.

Still dressed like a plantation owner tho'.

They make him look like an idiot. The founder of kfc is rolling in his grave.

Pretty sure they have Chinese versions of old southern Plantations.

Pretty sure they have Chinese versions of old southern Plantations.

China's building a new amusement park as we speak. It's called 'Plantation World'.

They make him look like an idiot. The founder of kfc is rolling in his grave.

He has been doing that ever since they added the diarrhea ingredient to the secret spices.

The businesses have every right to make their decision.

ab5dfb3c0401371c7a0f6a706700d804.jpg

The only reason that flag was created was because the south went to war against the United States of America to be able to secede from the union. It's only reason being that they wanted to continue to have nearly free labor by enslaving African Americans. They actually believed that African Americans weren't fully human and existed only to be enslaved by and to work for white men.

The bolded statement is false. The south went to war against the north over states rights. There were slaves in the north at the time as well so explain that. The south objected to a central federal gov't telling them what they could do. Lincoln was on record saying he didn't give a shit about slaves.

Only idiots think the civil war was over slavery.

Here, read and learn.

States Rights

Last edited:
Major U.S. flag makers to stop making Confederate flags

Prominent U.S. flag makers said on Tuesday they will stop manufacturing and selling Confederate battle flags in the wake of last week's attack on worshipers at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Reggie VandenBosch, vice president of sales at the privately owned Valley Forge Flag, said the Pennsylvania-based company came to the decision as pressure grew on South Carolina to remove the banner from outside the State House in Columbia.

Annin Flagmakers, based in Roseland, New Jersey, announced later on Tuesday that it too would stop making the flag used by the pro-slavery Confederate states during the American Civil War of the 1860s.

Eder Flag Manufacturing, a flag maker based in Wisconsin, also said it would no longer sell or manufacture Confederate flags because of the Charleston shooting.

Hopefully they won't stop making the Confederate Flag toilet paper.

I have a package of Obama toilet paper.

Plenty of other firms will be more than willing to make good profits selling Confederate flags.

Yup, ima goin to Walmart to get ma Camo & Ammo. Then ima gonna get ma 'Made in China' Confederate and American Flags. Cuz ima good ole camo-wearing, gun-hoarding, inbred redneck white guy.

:laugh: Seriously, Republicans need to start distancing themselves from their redneck loons. They're not helping their Party.

I take it Walmart scares you.

Will entering the store prevent you from entering Heaven?

Will you burst into flame when you enter the parking lot?

Or are you just afraid you'll be proven wrong.

Walmart is scary. It's inbred redneck hell.
Around here it's black gangbanger hell. Kmart is mexican gangbanger hell.

The only reason that flag was created was because the south went to war against the United States of America to be able to secede from the union. It's only reason being that they wanted to continue to have nearly free labor by enslaving African Americans. They actually believed that African Americans weren't fully human and existed only to be enslaved by and to work for white men.

The bolded statement is false. The south went to war against the north over states rights. There were slaves in the north at the time as well so explain that. The south objected to a central federal gov't telling them what they could do. Lincoln was on record saying he didn't give a shit about slaves.

Only idiots think the civil war was over slavery.

Here, read and learn.

States Rights
That is an outright lie. Move along. States rights equated to the right to sell and purchase and own and fondle human flesh.

No, that was one of them, but it was not the only thing. They didn't go to war over slavery.

No matter how many times you stick your fingers in your ears and go LALALALALA doesn't change history. The states didn't like a central federal gov't having control over their lives. They wanted to be able to vote on whether or not they could have slaves. They fought over the right to choose, not slavery specifically.

Last edited:
Around here, it's a store where people go to shop. I tip my hat to Mexican women and black people ask if I'm well.

About the same as anywhere where people have mostly gotten past the Civil War.

I am sitting in a waiting room in the cardiac care unit at University of South Alabama Medical Center in Mobile, AL.
Between posting here and talking with staff about my wife's condition, I am having a great time joking with a family who is waiting on their mother/wife's pacemaker to be replaced.
We've been having a blast! I even told the daughter that I love her and would snap her up in a hurry if her huge assed husband would just turn his back. Even HE thought that was funny.

You know, I really hadn't noticed that they are black until I came back to this thread.

Eh.. it's part of American history, the Democratic Party fought and died for slavery under it. They may PC the flag down but the Democratic Parties despicable history remains.

Forum List

Back