Make Feinstein "Prove" She Didn't Leak The Letter

Kavanaugh needs to bow out, hire an attorney and file slander charges against Ford if he is innocent, then he needs to sue her for several million.

The Senate then needs to investigate who leaked the Ford story and go after them and if it was a Congressman or Congresswoman they need to remove them from the Senate for violating ethics.

If Kavanaugh is guilty, they need to prosecute and send him to jail.

Time for Trump to nominate another conservative to replace Kennedy.

Not a chance. Kavanaugh never wanted the FBI investigation. He refused to call for the investigation, and per members of the Senate panel was the only person who didn't want it.

Ford has been practically begging for an FBI investigation from the start. The last thing Kavanaugh wants is this brought back into the public eye, for people to dig deeper into his past.

If his nomination fails, Kavanaugh will slink away and be glad he still has his federal judgeship.

I never said he called for an investigation.

I never claimed you said he called for investigation.

I said that Kavanaugh didn't call for one. That per members of the Senate Panel, Kavanaugh didn't want one. Kavanaugh doesn't want this investigated. He doesn't want people digging into his life.

If he were to bring a suit, its all in the public eye again. And his life goes back under a microscope. Kavanaugh doesn't want his past looked into. Which is why he would never file such a suit. As his past would be combed through for months or years.

And you’d let him continue to be a federal judge? How dumb is that statement! You take the cake, you claim that he attempted rape, he committed perjury, he is a drunk, he is bias and then say he can still be a federal judge?

Wow. You're quite awful at reading. I never said he 'can' or that he 'should'. Or that I'd 'let' him. I told you what I thought he would do. Try again, this time reading for comprehension.

"If his nomination fails, Kavanaugh will slink away and be glad he still has his federal judgeship"

He'd have to be impeached. I doubt that he would be. Whether he should after lying under oath, probably. I don't think it will happen though.

Lol! That is just unbelievable! The extreme left and extreme right in this country are unreal and absurd.

Or......you're just awful at reading and are pummeling a strawman.

However you want to spin it.

Here's my statement:

"If his nomination fails, Kavanaugh will slink away and be glad he still has his federal judgeship"

Show me anywhere in that sentence where I said that Kavanaugh 'can' go back to his judgeship. Or should. Or that I'd 'let' him.

Or admit you suck at reading and made it up. Its one or the other.

Kavanaugh needs to bow out, hire an attorney and file slander charges against Ford if he is innocent, then he needs to sue her for several million.
Slander, has to be with her knowing it was a lie, with her seeing a therapist about the incident, shows she believes it is true. her polygraph shows she believes it is true...

so even if for some odd reason it is not true,

because she believed it were true, it's not slander, or purjury.

The Senate then needs to investigate who leaked the Ford story and go after them and if it was a Congressman or Congresswoman they need to remove them from the Senate for violating ethics.
Yes, they do need to find out how it got leaked and who leaked it... they can't remove a congress critter or senator for something like that leak.... there would be no one left in Congress or the Senate if they got rid of leakers... They all do it from time to time... the one bi-partisan thing of R's and D's. :D

for what? Is it within the statute of limitation?

Agree, 100%

Slander, has to be with her knowing it was a lie, with her seeing a therapist about the incident, shows she believes it is true. her polygraph shows she believes it is true...

so even if for some odd reason it is not true,

because she believed it were true, it's not slander, or purjury.

Yes, they do need to find out how it got leaked and who leaked it... they can't remove a congress critter or senator for something like that leak.... there would be no one left in Congress or the Senate if they got rid of leakers... They all do it from time to time... the one bi-partisan thing of R's and D's. :D

for what? Is it within the statute of limitation?

Agree, 100%

Here is the legal definition of slander.

Legal Dictionary - Law.com

Now show me where her belief in it being true doesn’t make it slander. It may not be malicious however it still says it is slander.

Unfairly Prejudicial – Evidence that arouses the jury’s outrage without adding any material information is often excluded. For example, the picture of children around a victim’s body is often ruled as being unfairly prejudicial.

This would be an example of inadmissible evidence. She has no material information other than her own account, which even she says she doesn't have a clear recollection of, and she herself admitted to having been drinking at the party.

What meaningless, pseudo-legal gibberish.

First off, adding any 'material information' *to what*? If we're talking about a woman's claim that she was sexually assaulted, her description of the attack is immediately relevant and thoroughly admissible. Your claim that her first person account of being attacked would be 'predudicial' is meaningless gibber jabber. If such were the case, no woman would ever be able to testify at the trial of her own rapist.

Second, if we're talking about 'material information' to Kavanaugh's nomination, then we pull outself out of the realm of criminal proceedings entirely, making any reference to them useless and imapplicable. The comfirmation process is a job interview, not a criminal proceeding. The criteria that are relevant to a comfirmation process are whatever the Senators decide they are.

Kavanaugh lying under oath would be immediately relevant to his suitability to hold a life long office per many of those Senators. Actions at 17 might not be particularly indicative of his personality and suitability today....but lying about them under oath most certainly would be. As many Senators have expressed.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

You have no clue.. Keep spinning moron...

Some of us have investigated and taken these cases to trial and you don't have even one iota of a clue..

Laughing.....said the soul that just replied with empty ad hominem's rather than a reasoned, rational retort. And still hasn't figured out that this isn't a criminal proceeding. But a job interview.

If you could have contradicted anything I said factually, you would have. Instead, you offered us emojis.

Try again.

"What meaningless, pseudo-legal gibberish.

First off, adding any 'material information' *to what*? If we're talking about a woman's claim that she was sexually assaulted, her description of the attack is immediately relevant and thoroughly admissible. Your claim that her first person account of being attacked would be 'predudicial' is meaningless gibber jabber. If such were the case, no woman would ever be able to testify at the trial of her own rapist.

Second, if we're talking about 'material information' to Kavanaugh's nomination, then we pull outself out of the realm of criminal proceedings entirely, making any reference to them useless and imapplicable. The comfirmation process is a job interview, not a criminal proceeding. The criteria that are relevant to a comfirmation process are whatever the Senators decide they are.

Kavanaugh lying under oath would be immediately relevant to his suitability to hold a life long office per many of those Senators. Actions at 17 might not be particularly indicative of his personality and suitability today....but lying about them under oath most certainly would be. As many Senators have expressed."

Now that this senile old hag has decided you have to prove your innocence in the court of public opinion she can take the witness stand and prove she didn't leak the Ford letter.

Where the hell is the Senate ethics committee and when will she be forced to testify in a public hearing?

And how can a valor thief like Blumenthal sit in judgement of Kavanaugh? We should demand to see all the sexual misconduct settlements made by Congress to cover up their crimes and none of them should be allowed on a committee where a sexual misconduct charge is being made.

Until we have total transparency of those sitting in judgement we will continue to have people like Cory the Porker using the system to launch political campaigns at the expense of others.

After all, Kavanaugh's decisions on the Supreme Court will be totally transparent as to the Constitutionality of issues before him.

Now get in the witness stand, Feinstein, we demand the same transparency from you as you're demanding of Kavanaugh.

Dims control government.

That is why you will never see an FBI investigation of any of them that turns up anything.

Either that, or they are all innocent angels.

You be the judge.

Or......you're offering us yet another batshit conspiracy as an excuse for your lack of evidence.

I'm still waiting for *anyone* to offer us a witness that Feinstein leaked the letter.

I won't hold my breath.

Not a chance. Kavanaugh never wanted the FBI investigation. He refused to call for the investigation, and per members of the Senate panel was the only person who didn't want it.

Ford has been practically begging for an FBI investigation from the start. The last thing Kavanaugh wants is this brought back into the public eye, for people to dig deeper into his past.

If his nomination fails, Kavanaugh will slink away and be glad he still has his federal judgeship.

I said that Kavanaugh didn't call for one. That per members of the Senate Panel, Kavanaugh didn't want one. Kavanaugh doesn't want this investigated. He doesn't want people digging into his life.

If he were to bring a suit, its all in the public eye again. And his life goes back under a microscope. Kavanaugh doesn't want his past looked into. Which is why he would never file such a suit. As his past would be combed through for months or years.

And you’d let him continue to be a federal judge? How dumb is that statement! You take the cake, you claim that he attempted rape, he committed perjury, he is a drunk, he is bias and then say he can still be a federal judge?

Wow. You're quite awful at reading. I never said he 'can' or that he 'should'. Or that I'd 'let' him. I told you what I thought he would do. Try again, this time reading for comprehension.

He'd have to be impeached. I doubt that he would be. Whether he should after lying under oath, probably. I don't think it will happen though.

Lol! That is just unbelievable! The extreme left and extreme right in this country are unreal and absurd.

Here's my statement:

Show me anywhere in that sentence where I said that Kavanaugh 'can' go back to his judgeship. Or should. Or that I'd 'let' him.

:21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How do you answer stupidity? You need facts and you don't have any.. Repressed memory therapy is NOT ADMISSIBLE without corroborating evidence and multiple evaluations by independent psychologists..

You idiots have NOTHING..

Here's my statement:

More spin.

Now that this senile old hag has decided you have to prove your innocence in the court of public opinion she can take the witness stand and prove she didn't leak the Ford letter.

Where the hell is the Senate ethics committee and when will she be forced to testify in a public hearing?

And how can a valor thief like Blumenthal sit in judgement of Kavanaugh? We should demand to see all the sexual misconduct settlements made by Congress to cover up their crimes and none of them should be allowed on a committee where a sexual misconduct charge is being made.

Until we have total transparency of those sitting in judgement we will continue to have people like Cory the Porker using the system to launch political campaigns at the expense of others.

After all, Kavanaugh's decisions on the Supreme Court will be totally transparent as to the Constitutionality of issues before him.

Now get in the witness stand, Feinstein, we demand the same transparency from you as you're demanding of Kavanaugh.
The accusation has been made.

The burden of proof is on the accused.

She is guilty until proven innocent.

If she does not call for an FBI investigation of herself then she obviously did it.

And while we are at it, she must prove she is not a compromised Chinese spy who betrayed this country for decades....

So, no. You're not willing to accept the FBI investigation results.

I am.

No, because it is a court of law determines guilt and innocence, since when does the investigating group determine guilt or innocence? So you don’t accept a courts verdict?
no one wants to send him to jail.... do you?

Of course you dont. You could care less about the so called victim as long as you deny Kavanaugh the seat on the SC.
You disgust me.
None of them give a rats ass about due process or the truth... they lie to further the agenda...

Due Process? This is a job interview.

If thats the case fords rantings are meaningless.

Here's my statement:

More spin.

Laughing......you just blinked. You lied about what I said and I caught you lying.

You're dismissed.

If she does not call for an FBI investigation of herself then she obviously did it.

And while we are at it, she must prove she is not a compromised Chinese spy who betrayed this country for decades....

I wonder if that Chinese spy was her lover.

No, because it is a court of law determines guilt and innocence, since when does the investigating group determine guilt or innocence? So you don’t accept a courts verdict?

Of course you dont. You could care less about the so called victim as long as you deny Kavanaugh the seat on the SC.
You disgust me.
None of them give a rats ass about due process or the truth... they lie to further the agenda...

I read the prosecutors letter to the committee and she eviscerates Fords testimony. She takes a very legal look into the veracity of the claims.. Ford is not credible...

And who, pray tell, is the witness that Feinstein leaked the letter?

You disgust me.

I read the prosecutors letter to the committee and she eviscerates Fords testimony. She takes a very legal look into the veracity of the claims.. Ford is not credible...

Link?

You disgust me.

Link?
Weaker Than "He Said, She Said": Prosecutor Sends Memo to Judiciary Committee

"The reasons include Ford’s “inconsistent account of when the alleged assault happened,” her struggle to “identify Judge Kavanaugh as the assailant by name,” the lack of memory of the night the alleged assault took place, and other key factors.

Mitchell’s report will undoubtedly incense Ford’s supporters, but it does not dispute the claim that an assault took place. Like Kavanaugh, Mitchell does not dismiss that the assault took place. Instead, Mitchell’s assessment is simply that there is not enough evidence to suggest it took place as Ford described.

One of the last points Mitchell makes is that the actions of congressional Democrats and Ford’s attorney likely “affected Dr. Ford’s account.” The implication here seems to be that she could have been coached into believing it was Kavanaugh, rather than remembering herself that it was him."

There isn't much left of Fords testimony that is valid for anything... An accusation of MANUFACTURING EVIDENCE... Imagine that.. And that is a crime!

Last edited:
Who the hell needs witnesses?

Ford didn't have any, but you snowflakes claim that still makes Ford and her story 'credible'.

Feinstein has been ACCUSED - according to snowflakes that makes her GUILTY until PROVEN innocent.

Who the hell needs witnesses?

Ford didn't have any, but you snowflakes claim that still makes Ford and her story 'credible'.

Feinstein has been ACCUSED - according to snowflakes that makes her GUILTY until PROVEN innocent.
after seeing that embarrassing moment, i just figured,,you know, you may as well had Beevis&Butthead serve as Ford's spokesman/attorneys

Prosecutor Mitchell would be unable to make that call if this were really a criminal case... she would have questioned the 3rd witness in the room before she could make a decision on prosecuting... and she has not done that...

so the republicans that hired her to get Kavanaugh through,

is simply saying,( prematurely and without all the facts and evidence and witnesses interviewed,)

what she was paid to say....

:rolleyes:

Says the liberal supporting the good Doctor that has NO EVIDENCE.

Ford's testimony is evidence. As demonstrated as the Republicans fighting an FBI investigation before her testimony. And calling for one after.
Actually, Ford testimony is not evidence, and in fact would not be admissable in any court. The court would deem it to be conjecture because of the incomplete informatio

Obvious nonsense. Conjecture is supposition or surmise. She claims to be describing her actual experiences. Not supposition. No court would deem a first hand account of an actual attack that a person personally suffered as 'conjecture'. Especially from a witness as credible as Ford.

Whether her testimony alone would be suffecient to prove guilty beyond a reasonable doubt is questionable. But your 'conjecture' claims demonstrate you have no idea what the term actually means.

If you read a little about rules of evidence, and some 1974 supreme court cases, it would show that accuser testimony can not be admissable as evidence because the accuser has motivation to lie.

Lets look at the caselaw together. As you've demonstrated by your laughably blunder with 'conjecture', your claims regarding the law are meaningless. Show the caselaw that mandates that her testimony be discarded.

Don't 'tell' us about it.
I'm not claiming to be a lawyer or legal scholar. I was referencing the following article:

High Court Restricts Admissibility of Statements by Accusers
Here is the heart of the case you cited.....

"The Justices ruled, 5 to 4, that if the prosecution seeks to use such testimony to counter evidence that the accuser had a reason to lie, the court can admit only those statements made before the motive to lie arose."

Which has nothing to do with the Ford case.

As far as conjecture, it would be conjecture because of the lack of information. Dr. Ford claims she cannot remember the facts. She cannot remember where or when. Had she more concrete information and detailed recollection, it would be different.

Conjecture:
an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

And here's Black's Law dictionary, far more relevant to legal discussions.

Conjecture:

A slight degree of credence, arising from evidence too weak or too remote to cause belief. Weed v. Scolield, 73 Conn. 670, 49 Atl. 22. Supposition or surmise. The idea of a fact, suggested by another fact; as a possible cause, concomitant, or result Burrill, Circ. Ev. 27.

Here eye witness testimony is neither supposition nor surmise. But a first hand account of her own experience. Her testimony was *very* credible and would be admissible in any court of law.

She testified to very specific details, identified her attacked, gave a detailed description of how they assaulted her, what they tried to do, how she escaped. None of which meets any standard of 'conjecture'.

As far as evidence goes, her testimony cannot be evidence as evidence conveys details that are fact and proof. At this point, there is no proof, at best, her testimony does not meet the burden of proof. Also, since she has a stake in this proceeding, her own testimony cannot be "evidence". That would be like if I robbed a bank, and I told the court that I didn't rob the bank, well, obviously I would say that I didn't do it. Because my own testimony is prejudicial, it cannot be admitted as evidence.

Again, blithering pseudo-legal nonsense. By that standard, no victim could *ever* testify about their own attack. And yet they almost always do.

A woman who said she was raped by a stranger in 2009 testified Tuesday about how she was dragged into a pickup, raped, forced to perform oral sex and dropped off in a Kettering neighborhood.

Why Maryland police aren’t investigating the Kavanaugh allegations

Per your clearly confused standards of the admissibility of evidence, that would be inadmissible. Yet it wasn't. Its not that the court didn't understand what evidence was admissiible. Its that you don't.

The victim in the rape trial of former Orlando police officer Roderick Johnson took the stand Tuesday.

Victim testifies in rape trial of former OPD cop (Part 2)
And each example....

Alleged victim testifies in rape trial of former UT football players

Alleged victim testifies in rape trial of former UT football players

Demonstrates that your understanding of what is admissible evidence is woefully wrong. Not only is that testimony admissible, its a first hand, eye witness account. Considered one of the most powerful, relevant testimony that can be offered.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.
I'll admit, I was wrong. It is admissable as evidence, the problem here is, kavanaughs testimony is equally admissable as evidence, and we go back to a he said she said.

At best, we have only 3 people who can corroborate the story, 2 of which said they weren't there.

Did anyone ever stop to think that perhaps kavanaugh is telling the truth? His record for the last 36 years would indicate that he is and has been an upstanding person.

Why is it that from day one, the left assigned guilt, without ever having any proof? The partisanship is thick, and its destroying the country.

I'm not saying ford is lying, but, you can't just ruin a man's life with allegation. There has to be proof, and, unfortunately, there is none, and she has no way of providing any. Kavanaugh cannot disprove what she claims because there is no evidence to refute.

She says he is the perpetrator, he says he wasn't there. How do you go about believing one person over another without anything corroborating the accusation?

You have no idea....how I want to see that cadaver Feinstein shit...go away in disgrace!

How was she in power all these years? that piece of Chinese scum spy? how? how is this sort of thing allowed?????

JAIL HER UP

Give all your Chinese money back you Spyfeinstein!

GIVE IT BACK you traitor!

Forum List

Back