Make your own bubble bath

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Went looking for bubble bath at the stores and realized there are not that many choices available. Found this list of bubble bath recipes on the internet. Everything from bubbles to use for romance,during cold season etc.

Indulge yourself and make your own bubble bath. Bubble bath is a wonderful inexpensive way to treat yourself. Supplies are easy to find and you can create a bubble bath suited exactly to your personal tastes and needs.

Example:

Sweet Dreams Bubble BathThis bubble bath has lavender and patchouli oils to relax you before bedtime. Use soft music and lighted candles in your bathroom for a soothing effect.

•6 drops of lavender oil
•3 drops of patchouli oil
•1 quart of distilled water
•1 bar of castille soap. (4 oz. Bar)
•4 ounces liquid glycerin

Directions: mix the water, soap and glycerin together and stir. Now add your essential oils to the mixture.

Make your own bubble bath - calming, cold stopping, or energizing bubble bath recipes.

Make your own bubble bath - recipes galore

• Banned
michaels and bed bath and beyond should have most if not all of those ingredients.

Went looking for this stuff today...

Michaels carries a few of the oils. None of the other ingredients.

Hobby Lobby has the oils and liquid glycerin.

Target sells castille soap (liquid and bar). Almond and peppermint only...unless you want the baby formula.

Hope that helps...if anyone is interested.

Yeah Ebay. Now what are the benefits of doing all of the preliminary work and mixing it all up?

Haven't made it yet. It will probably be a project for this weekend. I still need to go to Hobby Lobby and Target.

So far I have the oils though and plan to do two different fragrances.

Vanilla Pomagranite

And

Lilac (at my daughter's request...it's for her)

You can get these fragrances at Michael's. The other two they had in store were Mandarin Orange and Jasmine.

Forum List

Back