Make your own hydroxychloroquinine at home!!!!!

All Trump supporters should not wear mask, wash hands or social distance, just take lots of hydroxychloroquine to prove you aren't a wimpy scared Liberal!!!

You actually took time to post this?

The TDS force is strong with you.
I only stated what proud MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters told me at the wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner in 100%+SRO packed restaurant, big church wedding & reception at packed K of C hall last weekend where I was one of the few wearing a mask. There were also many who refused to wear masks on the packed plane flights I was in going to & from. They laughingly ask us mask wearing people if we felt safe.

Fascinating, the blind cult mentality of the Trump cult. If DearLeader says a stupid thing, they all believe the stupid thing, no matter how stupid it is. Trump said it works, so they believe it works, despite there being no evidence that it works.
Nice generalizing and broad brushing there. Too bad you are sniffing the paint fumes.
I am not taking it nor are the majority of folks.
A few nuts on featured on Inside Edition doesn't speak for a significant portion of Trump supporters...so
28f9bf1b3f37891c8d6e40849cf07689.jpg

All Trump supporters should not wear mask, wash hands or social distance, just take lots of hydroxychloroquine to prove you aren't a wimpy scared Liberal!!!

I only stated what proud MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters told me at the wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner in 100%+SRO packed restaurant, big church wedding & reception at packed K of C hall last weekend where I was one of the few wearing a mask. There were also many who refused to wear masks on the packed plane flights I was in going to & from. They laughingly ask us mask wearing people if we felt safe.
In liberal la la land MN, I see hordes of people crowded into stores, ignoring the mask guildlines.
Are you ignorant enough to believe they are all conservatives? In this state?
Every mask worn, runs a healthcare worker short.
That in my book is selfish.

In liberal la la land MN, I see hordes of people crowded into stores, ignoring the mask guildlines.

Um.................hate to tell you but you are wrong. There are many civilian mask makers out there right now, and they are selling them like hotcakes, leaving the medical masks for the health care workers.

I mean shoot, even the ads here on USMB are telling you where you can buy a mask that isn't taking one away from the health care workers.

Um.................hate to tell you but you are wrong. There are many civilian mask makers out there right now, and they are selling them like hotcakes, leaving the medical masks for the health care workers.

I mean shoot, even the ads here on USMB are telling you where you can buy a mask that isn't taking one away from the health care workers.
I hope they're giving a receipt and charging tax. IRS ya know....

Minnesota was only 1% from going Trump in 2016, so those were most likely Trumptards. The airlines hand out free mask to all passengers, but I didn't take one. My wife is a healthcare worker in a retirement home & I wear a cheap Chinese version KN95 mask on packed airline so I don't infect her & the entire retirement home. Trump supporters took free masks & pocketed them to act tough & think only selfish, wimpy, scared Liberal wear them. This pandemic has been raging for 6 months & Trump still cant get US cotton swabs, masks, toilet paper, PPE's testing, meat, etc!!!

Last edited:

Still not making it my new normal.
Regardless, the shortage is still there and her clinic has no word on when new ones arrive.

I can assess my own risk along with any danger faced daily.
In fact I passed on a couple of stores packed beyond belief "because" of the shutdown. Folks lined up at a single entrance waiting to get in. About a half block long. Blockades and tape around entrances which is an unbelievably stupid fire hazard.
I went to a local rural nursery instead that had two other customers.
There has been no common sense in half the guildlines.

Minnesota was only 1% from going Trump in 2016, so those were most likely Trumptards. My wife is a healthcare worker in a retirement home & I wear a Chinese KN95 mask on packed airline so I don't infect her & the entire retirement home. Trump supporters think selfish, wimpy, scared Liberal.

Do the right thing and we can open back up. Wearing a mask is just the right thing to do. It really isn't a great imposition.

Minnesota was only 1% from going Trump in 2016, so those were most likely Trumptards. My wife is a healthcare worker in a retirement home & I wear a Chinese KN95 mask on packed airline so I don't infect her & the entire retirement home. Trump supporters think selfish, wimpy, scared Liberal.
A Chinese mask?
:auiqs.jpg:

This state is divided in half, so safe to assume at least 40% are liberals ignoring the guildlines, and I am being generous.

A Chinese mask?

This state is divided in half, so safe to assume at least 40% are liberals ignoring the guildlines, and I am being generous.

Ahh..no. It's primarily right wingers, Covidiots, and Trump supporters that ignore the guidelines...why?...because they are PATRIOTS!!!!

A Chinese mask?

Ahh..no. It's primarily right wingers, Covidiots, and Trump supporters that ignore the guidelines...why?...because they are PATRIOTS!!!!
Uh huh.

You have issues if you think wearing a mask is going to prevent you from catching a virus. Help keep you from snotting on somebody, sure, but it won't prevent you from getting the virus.

A Chinese mask?

Uh huh.

Bored. No numbers. No metrics. Just another right wing "opinion"..
Look around...the only people ignoring and "shaming" people following the rules are....TRUMP supporters...geez...I'm shocked. LOL. :)

Minnesota was only 1% from going Trump in 2016, so those were most likely Trumptards. The airlines hand out free mask to all passengers, but I didn't take one. My wife is a healthcare worker in a retirement home & I wear a cheap Chinese version KN95 mask on packed airline so I don't infect her & the entire retirement home. Trump supporters think selfish, wimpy, scared Liberal. This pandemic has been raging for 6 months & Trump still cant get US cotton swabs, masks, toilet paper, PPE's testing, meat, etc!!!
You have issues if you're relying on a president to get you that stuff.

A Chinese mask?

Uh huh.

Bored. No numbers. No metrics. Just another right wing "opinion"..
Look around...the only people ignoring and "shaming" people following the rules are....TRUMP supporters...geez...I'm shocked. LOL. :)
Mirror, mirror.
All you have is "your" opinion and a false assumption that liberals here are all on board. I live here and know and talk with many liberals as I am not in fear of them, as you apparently are of "Trump" supporters.
You should also avoid the paint fumes from that broadbrush.

Minnesota was only 1% from going Trump in 2016, so those were most likely Trumptards. The airlines hand out free mask to all passengers, but I didn't take one. My wife is a healthcare worker in a retirement home & I wear a cheap Chinese version KN95 mask on packed airline so I don't infect her & the entire retirement home. Trump supporters think selfish, wimpy, scared Liberal. This pandemic has been raging for 6 months & Trump still cant get US cotton swabs, masks, toilet paper, PPE's testing, meat, etc!!!
You have issues if you're relying on a president to get you that stuff.
I got good stuff. Trump sent out checks for $trillions to buy votes, but nothing to protect citizens. It would have been much cheaper to send mask, safety glasses & hand sanitizer so everyone could continue working & playing.

Trump sent out checks for $trillions to buy votes
Every liberal is free to send those checks back. Especially the ones who have effectivly zero tax liability after refund.
Frankly I consider it a rebate of the 9,000 I actually had confiscated from my income last year which was taxes paid "after " my meager refund.

Forum List

Back