Making America Great Again: New $20 Harriet Tubman Bill Could Be Cancelled By Trump

Maybe we could put a different picture on it every year until we cover all the suppressed minorities throughout time. All those victims of the evil white men since the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock. Would that make you libs happy?

yawn...

NO.

But in the same spirit....

I'm not sure why there needs to be just one portrait at a time on the $20 (or 10 or 5 for that matter). We have hundreds of different stamps. The $1 coin had a whole presidential series. The backs of the Quarters have been changing for years....

I think you should rotate it through the years. We have safeguards in place to keep counterfeiting at bay.

Jackson owned hundreds of slaves and began the process of democratizing our republic. He was loathsome, a liberal's wet dream.

Tubman was noble in her own right, I suppose, smuggling slaves to freedom, but other ordinary Americans have done so much more.
So she was a thief who stole farm equipment. Liberals would love her then.

Deplorables everywhere. Further proof racism is alive and well .
Libs/Progressives see racism in everyone else, yet they don't see how their policies often perpetuate racism.

LOL....how ironic in a thread started by USMB's proudest anti-black, anti-jew, anti-gay bigot- where he is upset because a black person will be on a bill.
There are racists on both the right and the left. People on the left like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do more to stir up racism than they do to come up with solutions. Well, they profit from racism, so what should we expect.

Yet it was not Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson who started this thread.

It was Stevie the racist- you know him- the guy who is still pissed off that slavery ended, and thinks all blacks should be sent 'back to Africa', who thinks all Jews are evil, and is hoping that gay Americans get tossed off rooftops.

I was addressing the far right racist who started this thread because he is pissed that a black person might grace American currency.

Libs/Progressives see racism in everyone else, yet they don't see how their policies often perpetuate racism.

LOL....how ironic in a thread started by USMB's proudest anti-black, anti-jew, anti-gay bigot- where he is upset because a black person will be on a bill.
There are racists on both the right and the left. People on the left like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do more to stir up racism than they do to come up with solutions. Well, they profit from racism, so what should we expect.

It was Stevie the racist- you know him- the guy who is still pissed off that slavery ended, and thinks all blacks should be sent 'back to Africa', who thinks all Jews are evil, and is hoping that gay Americans get tossed off rooftops.

I was addressing the far right racist who started this thread because he is pissed that a black person might grace American currency.
Okay, if you are just trying to say Stevie is a racist, I agree with you. If you are trying to paint most of the people that voted for Trump (the deplorables as defined by HRC) as racists, then I disagree with you.

Okay, if you are just trying to say Stevie is a racist, I agree with you. If you are trying to paint most of the people that voted for Trump (the deplorables as defined by HRC) as racists, then I disagree with you.

I am not saying that most of the people who voted for Trump are racists.

I am saying that Stevie not only loves Trump- he consider Trump to be his fuehrer.

Jackson means zero to me and I am American born..anyone with half a brain cell firing sees this as a non issue. Those of you who do....dumb. Dirt dumb.

Recalls the saga of the Kennedy Half-Dollars.

Boon to the sale of liquid hand soap.

Get one in change,throw it back for quarters, then rush home to wash.

Notice that those things haven't been around for years?

I could make a case for a new Obama $3 bill but that can't happen until he's no longer stalking the Earth. Still; patience is a virtue.......

Forum List

Back