Making America Great Again: New $20 Harriet Tubman Bill Could Be Cancelled By Trump

I don't think we should change it. If we've got to have money with a black dude on it, we should actually choose one with historical significance. Like, i don't know, Martin Luther King, Jr.

What was Tubman famous for? something about a railroad?

I'd rather have Aunt Jemima on a 20 dollar bill.

I feel kinda sour about taking off Jackson and replacing him. At least he was a President.
Absolutely. If they are going to do
It, do it right. MLK should be on there, slam dunk.

i would rather have that 2nd Amendment supporting Harriet Tubman on the 20

then that low down Democrat Indian hater Jackson on it

I don't think we should change it. If we've got to have money with a black dude on it, we should actually choose one with historical significance. Like, i don't know, Martin Luther King, Jr.

I feel kinda sour about taking off Jackson and replacing him. At least he was a President.

Because of course- we only put Presidents on bills........

upload_2016-12-12_10-8-4.jpeg

Andrew Jackson is one of the greatest US presidents. He got us whites a lot of Indian land. He killed the jew bank. He killed a lot of guys in duels. He survived an attempted assassination by a Rothschild agent and beat him up.

Tubman looks like a retarded homeless bum. I don't want a bummish negro woman on our money. That would make it look like the US is a 3rd world country.
A Trumplethinskin supporter.

Andrew Jackson is one of the greatest US presidents. He got us whites a lot of Indian land. He killed the jew bank. He killed a lot of guys in duels. He survived an attempted assassination by a Rothschild agent and beat him up.

Tubman looks like a retarded homeless bum. I don't want a bummish negro woman on our money. That would make it look like the US is a 3rd world country.
A Trumplethinskin supporter.
No, I'm a Trumpenfuhrer supporter.

Because of course- we only put Presidents on bills........

View attachment 101750

No, because he had actual significance. Enough to warrant being put on a bill.

Martin Luther King, Jr was far more influential than Harriet Tubman.

If you want a black president on the bill, how about Bill Clinton?

I like my bills stain free.

That would be a Monica Lewinsky 20 dollar bill.

That would be a Monica Lewinsky 20 dollar bill.
That would suck.

Maybe Hillary should be on the $20 bill, because she paid $20 for every vote she received.

$1.2 billion pissed away, 65 million useless votes cast.

True. Trump will need to do things like this to maintain his white nationalist movement if he wants a chance in 2020.

What's wrong with being a "white nationalist" anyway? I'm white and a nationalist ie PATRIOT so you got a problem with that? I know your inference....that makes me a RACIST right? :lol:

Lol, I remember liberals saying that, and with a Trump win. They are showing how much of a baby they are. Oh, and stupid.

Forum List

Back