Male golfer soon to be allowed on LPGA tour

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Be careful what you wish for. Liberals say they want a world where men and women are treated equally. Here you go.

aug 27 2024 A trans-identifying golfer has moved on to the next round of Qualifying School, inching closer to participation in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour.

Hailey Davidson, who formerly played golf on a men’s college team, is getting called out by female golfer Amy Olson.

“Unfair,” Olson posted to X over the weekend. “These women haveworked too hard and too long to have to stand by and watch a mancompete for and take their spot.”

“The only fair path forward is a policy based on sex, not gender,” Olson added.

I have been saying this for years..

1724784515586.png

This golfer is not very good even on the LPGA.

They finished tied for 42nd at Indian Wells, 12 strokes behind the winner.

The chances of them making it to the tour are slim

Unless sanity returns to sports with regards to this, he won't be the last, and the next one will probably be better.
Of course. If we really accept this EQUALITY stuff we will have to merge the PGA and LPGA. Same with all sports. This is where liberalism leads.

Let me add that we also have female-only chess leagues and math olympiads and even poker tournaments!! Even in intellectual sports, men are superior.

This golfer is not very good even on the LPGA.

They finished tied for 42nd at Indian Wells, 12 strokes behind the winner.

The chances of them making it to the tour are slim
That really doesn't matter. There's a reason there are Ladies tees, club tees and Blue tees. Physical strength is a massive advantage in golf and there is no universe in which a man should compete against women. Davidson is a failure as an athlete and as a person. I don't care what you do with your body or who you have sex with. That has NOTHING to do with the sham of men playing sports against women.

I actually went to the Colonial the year Annika Sorenstam competed with the men and that was a lot of fun. She held her own, missed the cut but beat some of the men.

But this is so much different. Watching a sissy with its 2" junk taped back and some lipstick doesn't do it for me. I'll go to a taylor swift concert if I want to see that shit.

Everybody's favorite golfer will be the 59 actual females in the field. It's just so fucking wrong. It's depraved and soulless... it checks every democrat box.

Unless sanity returns to sports with regards to this, he won't be the last, and the next one will probably be better.
I've been saying for a long time it is inevitable that, over time, every top female athlete will be a biological male, and every female sporting record will be held by a biological male. We are only seeing the beginning, and only women can stop it from happening by refusing to participate.

The gals should boycott the event and it will never happen again.

Probably he would win by default and people would cheer him for being the champ. Everyone else would bitch but the MSM wouldn't mention that part. ESPN would probably be talking about what an inspiration he is.

But yeah, I wish all the women would refuse to play. They would be forced to do something then, can't have a lpga tour and only show one person playing. Advertisers would be pissed off and that's the only way this will get fixed is by then getting hit in the wallet.

Just another lackluster dude pretending to be a woman so he can finally be "a winner".

What's next? Men pretending to be retarded so they can compete in the special Olympics and win every competition there?

My longest wood drives on average between 180 and 200 yards... and I can do that in pants or a dress... this is just stupid... the guy will be waiting at the green for 20 mins for the ladies to reach it....

Be careful what you wish for. Liberals say they want a world where men and women are treated equally. Here you go.

Why is it always large men who identify as trans getting into women sports? If the reason wasn't because they know they can dominate against women we would see men who are trans of all sizes competing in women's sports. It still wouldn't be right since it's taking opportunities put in place for women.

Forum List

Back