Male golfer soon to be allowed on LPGA tour

There is a reason they have "women's tees" on golf courses (or they did....have not golfed in a long long long time).

Be careful what you wish for. Liberals say they want a world where men and women are treated equally. Here you go.

What is wrong with them. A person born a man has more muscles than a woman. I wished that men would stay ouy of women's sports. The exception being A male wrestling a woman. The wrestler Chyna comes to mind. She was born a woman, and she wrestled men and won. And that was before all this bullshit. At least wrestling is both a male and female sport. An exception would be an all women's or an all male wrestling promotion, where the opposite gender cannot wrestle each other.

Probably he would win by default and people would cheer him for being the champ. Everyone else would bitch but the MSM wouldn't mention that part. ESPN would probably be talking about what an inspiration he is.

But yeah, I wish all the women would refuse to play. They would be forced to do something then, can't have a lpga tour and only show one person playing. Advertisers would be pissed off and that's the only way this will get fixed is by then getting hit in the wallet.

Just another lackluster dude pretending to be a woman so he can finally be "a winner".

What's next? Men pretending to be retarded so they can compete in the special Olympics and win every competition there?
Yup, one man splashing around in a pool by himself, one man playing golf by himself, one man playing basketball or running track by himself would rapidly change the picture. It would be funny, though, watching him beating himself up in a UFC match with himself.

What is wrong with them. A person born a man has more muscles than a woman. I wished that men would stay ouy of women's sports. The exception being A male wrestling a woman. The wrestler Chyna comes to mind. She was born a woman, and she wrestled men and won. And that was before all this bullshit. At least wrestling is both a male and female sport. An exception would be an all women's or an all male wrestling promotion, where the opposite gender cannot wrestle each other.
Was that actual wrestling or the scripted entertainment called Professional Wrestling?

Forum List

Back