Mall of America throws down legal gauntlet..

Shopping isnt a Right Barbie Girl

Being able to move freely without some asshole getting in my way sure as hell is.

No its not

On private property, it sure as hell is, if the property owner so desires.

Exactly, so lets stop pretending the prop owner gave any special privleges to people and this will go a lot more smoothly

And on the street, if some twat college students decide to stop me, I am getting through, using the minimal force needed to get through, but I am getting through.

I managed to fight off 3 drunk idiots and get through the crowd at some Techno Parade in Paris, I can fight off some BLM morons.

We're not talking about on the street or drunk guys. Focus

What the property owners did is give themselves the ability to have any protesters not only arrested for trespassing, but for contempt of court.

And 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

Right, thats why your insistence that assault is allowed is even more baffling

Being able to move freely without some asshole getting in my way sure as hell is.

No its not

On private property, it sure as hell is, if the property owner so desires.

Exactly, so lets stop pretending the prop owner gave any special privleges to people and this will go a lot more smoothly

And on the street, if some twat college students decide to stop me, I am getting through, using the minimal force needed to get through, but I am getting through.

I managed to fight off 3 drunk idiots and get through the crowd at some Techno Parade in Paris, I can fight off some BLM morons.

We're not talking about on the street or drunk guys. Focus

What the property owners did is give themselves the ability to have any protesters not only arrested for trespassing, but for contempt of court.

And 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

Right, thats why your insistence that assault is allowed is even more baffling

Actually I would just watch the police hauling them out in this case.

It's in the case where they are allowed to interfere with my right of passage that I would employ the minimal use of force needed to get past them, or get them out of my way.

Time for the people to rise up and clear these bums out. And if that mean cracking a few skulls and throwing protesters in jail, so be it.
Enough pussyfooting around with there jerks.

bc7206b120f4875e943af8641225bb68.jpg
And here is one idiot.

Time for the people to rise up and clear these bums out. And if that mean cracking a few skulls and throwing protesters in jail, so be it.
Enough pussyfooting around with there jerks.

bc7206b120f4875e943af8641225bb68.jpg
Hitler? I see you lefties take the first opportunity to use Hitler as a means of deflection.

I mean, I think the desire to beat people because they annoy you is bad enough on its own - minus Hitler.

No, just see them dragged out of the mall to be arrested because they want to disrupt my shopping. Action, reaction.

Neither is what blackthugsmatter is doing, pussy.

Hitler? I see you lefties take the first opportunity to use Hitler as a means of deflection.

I mean, I think the desire to beat people because they annoy you is bad enough on its own - minus Hitler.

No, just see them dragged out of the mall to be arrested because they want to disrupt my shopping. Action, reaction.

That actually is a right...to assemble. Or did you think that applied to Ikea Furniture and Lego sets?

That actually is a right...to assemble. Or did you think that applied to Ikea Furniture and Lego sets?

There is a right to assemble, but not on Private Property, and not if the goal of your assembly is to prevent my movement.

There is a right to assemble, but not on Private Property, and not if the goal of your assembly is to prevent my movement.

Thats not the goal of anyone...its not about you and your movements goofy

Actually it is. The idea of BLM when they enter these properties is to disrupt my ability to engage in commerce and to move freely.

To assemble yes, not to interfere with others. Typical a libtard doesn't understand the Constitution.

Actually it is. The idea of BLM when they enter these properties is to disrupt my ability to engage in commerce and to move freely.

You still have that ability no one is taking anything from you. Now if you think you can beat people because the mall is crowded then you have bigger problems

To assemble yes, not to interfere with others. Typical a libtard doesn't understand the Constitution.

Assembling will always interfere with others. What you're saying is they only have the right to assemble as long as everyone is ok with it which is you just being silly and setting up hoops

Assembling will always interfere with others. What you're saying is they only have the right to assemble as long as everyone is ok with it which is you just being silly and setting up hoops
There you go again retard. Another retarded lib trying to tell me what I am saying. You have no idea what you are talking about, typical.

You still have that ability no one is taking anything from you. Now if you think you can beat people because the mall is crowded then you have bigger problems

People trying to buy something are not in my way just to be in my way. BLM's whole goal in these protests would be to disrupt people's ability to move freely and do what they want to do.

And it wouldn't be a beating, they just wouldn't be in my way. Or if they were, they would be rapidly out of it. I've spent decades riding subways and commuting in NYC, Its amazing how easily I can get past someone when I want to.

Google "Black Lives Matter Block Traffic" and read all sorts of stories about that being their goal when they blocked traffic. I know you're afraid to do so and see how you ******* think it's all about you.

Not so. I walked through one of those "Hands Up, don't shoot" protests, and while vehicles were fucked, i was able to move easily through the crowd. If the BLM people wanted to do that, they could. But that isn't enough for them.

People trying to buy something are not in my way just to be in my way. BLM's whole goal in these protests would be to disrupt people's ability to move freely and do what they want to do.

And it wouldn't be a beating, they just wouldn't be in my way. Or if they were, they would be rapidly out of it. I've spent decades riding subways and commuting in NYC, Its amazing how easily I can get past someone when I want to.

All one has to do is read the stories of where they purposely blocked traffic to see that was their goal.

Like BLM gives a shit about the law
"Darren Wilson didn't do anything wrong? Who cares? Lets burn this mutha fukkka down"

There you go again retard. Another retarded lib trying to tell me what I am saying. You have no idea what you are talking about, typical.

Since you didnt deny it I have to assume I'm correct. That was your chance and you missed it.

Google "Black Lives Matter Block Traffic" and read all sorts of stories about that being their goal when they blocked traffic. I know you're afraid to do so and see how you ******* think it's all about you.

I'm sorry I didnt realize you would be driving through the mall

Forum List

Back