Mall of America throws down legal gauntlet..

Shopping isnt a Right Barbie Girl
Neither is what blackthugsmatter is doing, pussy.

That actually is a right...to assemble. Or did you think that applied to Ikea Furniture and Lego sets?
To assemble yes, not to interfere with others. Typical a libtard doesn't understand the Constitution.

Assembling will always interfere with others. What you're saying is they only have the right to assemble as long as everyone is ok with it which is you just being silly and setting up hoops

Not so. I walked through one of those "Hands Up, don't shoot" protests, and while vehicles were fucked, i was able to move easily through the crowd. If the BLM people wanted to do that, they could. But that isn't enough for them.

Of course you were because as I said the goal isnt to stop you, thanks for that.

Yeah, screwing up my holiday shopping, the most stressful part of my year, will make me sympathetic to your cause.

Even better if you also scream at me and accuse me of being something that I am not.

Great strategy there.

Using Christmas stress as an excuse to why you ignore Authorities abusing their power? :rofl: Really? :rofl:

Whats it going to be next month? January gray skies

Yeah, screwing up my holiday shopping, the most stressful part of my year, will make me sympathetic to your cause.

Even better if you also scream at me and accuse me of being something that I am not.

Great strategy there.

Using Christmas stress as an excuse to why you ignore Authorities abusing their power? :rofl: Really? :rofl:

Huh?

English this time?

Great strategy there.

One does NOT have the right to assemble on private property UNLESS the owner gave permission. One does NOT have the right to impede my right to exercise my right to engage in commerce. In fact that Constitution is clear that Congress actually has power over commerce.

That actually is a right...to assemble. Or did you think that applied to Ikea Furniture and Lego sets?
To assemble yes, not to interfere with others. Typical a libtard doesn't understand the Constitution.

Assembling will always interfere with others. What you're saying is they only have the right to assemble as long as everyone is ok with it which is you just being silly and setting up hoops

Not so. I walked through one of those "Hands Up, don't shoot" protests, and while vehicles were fucked, i was able to move easily through the crowd. If the BLM people wanted to do that, they could. But that isn't enough for them.

Of course you were because as I said the goal isnt to stop you, thanks for that.

In the case of the mall protest, the goal IS to stop "me" (or the me equivalent at the mall)
And if we use Chicago as an example, the goal WAS to stop people.

'Black lives matter - not Black Friday': Protesters block shoppers, scuffle with police - Chicago

Hundreds of protesters galvanized by the fatal police shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald closed a stretch of Michigan Avenue on Friday and blocked would-be customers from entering high-end, Magnificent Mile stores on what’s usually among the busiest shopping days of the year.

People have the right to assemble peacefully. If they break laws or hinder others rights they can be held responsible for their actions, within reason. Sometimes breaking laws is not necessarily the wrong thing to do if they are unjust (think Rosa Parks). It should not be done with violence though and you will have your day in court.

If BLM is irresponsible exercising their rights they will be subject to arrest/held responsible.

Time for the people to rise up and clear these bums out. And if that mean cracking a few skulls and throwing protesters in jail, so be it.
Enough pussyfooting around with there jerks.

bc7206b120f4875e943af8641225bb68.jpg

Ooooops. Invoking Godwins Law on you!

We all have the right to protest but I don't believe that means we have the right to go anywhere we want and do anything we want in the name of protesting.

Right. It should be common sense. There is a grey area though. For example "free speech zones". I don't think that people should be limited to an area like that as long as they are peaceful and don't break laws. Public property of course.

There you go again retard. Another retarded lib trying to tell me what I am saying. You have no idea what you are talking about, typical.

Since you didnt deny it I have to assume I'm correct. That was your chance and you missed it.
You are always wrong, give up.

good for them. it's time we all stood up against their terrorizing us. we are SICK and tired of them and their stupid demands. when they care about ALL THE BLACK lives that are being killed then we might give a crap.

good for them. it's time we all stood up against their terrorizing us. we are SICK and tired of them and their stupid demands. when they care about ALL THE BLACK lives that are being killed then we might give a crap.

Like you've always done?

There is a right to assemble, but not on Private Property, and not if the goal of your assembly is to prevent my movement.

Thats not the goal of anyone...its not about you and your movements goofy

Google "Black Lives Matter Block Traffic" and read all sorts of stories about that being their goal when they blocked traffic. I know you're afraid to do so and see how you ******* think it's all about you.

I'm sorry I didnt realize you would be driving through the mall

You said blocking traffic to prevent movement as part of an assembly wasn't the goal of anyone. It was the goal of all those ******* who did it in Baltimore, etc.

What should've happened when the roads were blocked in those protests was to run over those illegally blocking the public way.

Hitler? I see you lefties take the first opportunity to use Hitler as a means of deflection.

I mean, I think the desire to beat people because they annoy you is bad enough on its own - minus Hitler.

No, just see them dragged out of the mall to be arrested because they want to disrupt my shopping. Action, reaction.

You have the right to do many things but no one is compelled provide you a venue to exercise your rights

You have every opportunity to apply for a permit in order to use public property for your demonstration

You have no right to force anyone to allow you to assemble on private property

Anyone who is not a fucking retard knows this

Last edited:
I mean, I think the desire to beat people because they annoy you is bad enough on its own - minus Hitler.

No, just see them dragged out of the mall to be arrested because they want to disrupt my shopping. Action, reaction.

You have the right to do many things but no one is compelled provide you a venue to exercise your rights

You have every opportunity to apply for a permit in order to use public property for your demonstration

You have no right to force anyone to allow you to assemble on private property

Anyone who is not a fucking retard knows this

Odd, but the judge didn't agree with you. Only three people are banned from participating in the protest, but exactly what is considered participation was not defined. They are allowed to be there. As long as those three don't personally hold a bull horn, it will be hard to define any illegal behavior on their part.

There is a right to assemble, but not on Private Property, and not if the goal of your assembly is to prevent my movement.

Google "Black Lives Matter Block Traffic" and read all sorts of stories about that being their goal when they blocked traffic. I know you're afraid to do so and see how you ******* think it's all about you.

You said blocking traffic to prevent movement as part of an assembly wasn't the goal of anyone. It was the goal of all those ******* who did it in Baltimore, etc.

What should've happened when the roads were blocked in those protests was to run over those illegally blocking the public way.

Will you be driving through the Mall?

Not about the mall. That you keep bringing it up is just a way for you to divert that the ******* were blockers the public roads and doing what you said no one does.

Not about the mall. That you keep bringing it up is just a way for you to divert that the ******* were blockers the public roads and doing what you said no one does.

This thread is about the Mall...If you think the thread title is a distraction I cant help you.

This thread is about the Mall...If you think the thread title is a distraction I cant help you.

The discussion expanded to include YOUR statement of "that's not the goal of anyone" when it came to a general discussion about blocking the public way. If you aren't man enough to discuss something where you expanded it, I can't help you. In fact, that you are just another ****** means no one can help you.

Forum List

Back