Mall of America throws down legal gauntlet..

The discussion expanded to include YOUR statement of "that's not the goal of anyone" when it came to a general discussion about blocking the public way. If you aren't man enough to discuss something where you expanded it, I can't help you. In fact, that you are just another ****** means no one can help you.

IN THE FUCKING MALL IDIOT!!!

The discussion expanded to include YOUR statement of "that's not the goal of anyone" when it came to a general discussion about blocking the public way. If you aren't man enough to discuss something where you expanded it, I can't help you. In fact, that you are just another ****** means no one can help you.

Just read a report that the retards are at it again, this time migrated to Minneapolis/St Paul airport where they blocked traffic. You are an idiot.
I would link it but for some reason my phone isn't cooperating.

Just read a report that the retards are at it again, this time migrated to Minneapolis/St Paul airport where they blocked traffic. You are an idiot.
Ohhhh. I want them on the runways.

There is a right to assemble, but not on Private Property, and not if the goal of your assembly is to prevent my movement.

Thats not the goal of anyone...its not about you and your movements goofy

Google "Black Lives Matter Block Traffic" and read all sorts of stories about that being their goal when they blocked traffic. I know you're afraid to do so and see how you ******* think it's all about you.

I'm sorry I didnt realize you would be driving through the mall

You said blocking traffic to prevent movement as part of an assembly wasn't the goal of anyone. It was the goal of all those ******* who did it in Baltimore, etc.

What should've happened when the roads were blocked in those protests was to run over those illegally blocking the public way.

Will you be driving through the Mall?

Don't give the dumb ass any ideas. Who knows what these right wing nuts might do.

Google "Black Lives Matter Block Traffic" and read all sorts of stories about that being their goal when they blocked traffic. I know you're afraid to do so and see how you ******* think it's all about you.

You said blocking traffic to prevent movement as part of an assembly wasn't the goal of anyone. It was the goal of all those ******* who did it in Baltimore, etc.

What should've happened when the roads were blocked in those protests was to run over those illegally blocking the public way.

Don't give the dumb ass any ideas. Who knows what these right wing nuts might do.
Probably the right thing compared to you commie libtards.

You mean like all those damn ******* blocking the highways because they didn't like the way something was done in places like Baltimore?

Yes you are an idiot you damn ******.

How often do you drive through the mall dumbass?

Whats funny is these faggots are soooo upset that they have ideas to assault someone because they are annoying or interferring with their shopping, driving or living experience.

Then that same bunch who is tired of being annoyed then doesnt "understand" why blacks who are being more than annoyed (locked up, harassed etc) lash out to the people that are harassing them.

Someone blocking traffic deserves a beat down....but someone assaulted by the police should calm down and let the assault happen...because...that person isnt you

Some BLM asshole lays down in front of me, I'll walk on (not over or around) him or her to get where I'm going. I wish the travelers at the Minneapolis airport did the same thing.

Time for the people to rise up and clear these bums out. And if that mean cracking a few skulls and throwing protesters in jail, so be it.
Enough pussyfooting around with there jerks.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

When does this confrontation kickoff?

If people are pushed to the point where they have had enough, the authorities refuse to exercise their sworn duty to protect US against those who disrupt, destroy etc, just what do you think the outcome will be?

Why do liberals celebrate thuggish behavior? BLM acts like brownshirts in 1930s germany.

Stupid reply from a stupid libtard. You are the dumbass retard.

I'm wondering why you keep bringing up traffic when we are talking about the Mall. Does your commute go through the Mall?

I'm wondering why you keep bringing up traffic when we are talking about the Mall. Does your commute go through the Mall?
I am wondering why you are so stupid, oh, you are a libtard. Mystery solved.

In anticipation of another disruption of commerce by black livews matter, MOA management has applied for an received a restraining order against the radical black lives matter group.
BLM has vowed to defy the order and make an attempt to shut down the mega mall.
The Mall of America Sends Black Lives Matter a Message That'll Have Everyday Shoppers Cheering
BLM is nothing more than a radical anarchist group bent on stopping commerce and interfering with the lives of law abiding citizens.
Time for the people to rise up and clear these bums out. And if that mean cracking a few skulls and throwing protesters in jail, so be it.
Enough pussyfooting around with there jerks.

I actually agree with them. BLM started legitimately and I still believe they have a just cause - but their actions are now all over the board and unfocused, affecting innocent people's livelyhood rather than being directed at justice.

Forum List

Back