Man Allegedly Pushes Jogger Into Traffic, Because 'I Hate White People'

Man Allegedly Pushes Jogger Into Traffic Because I Hate White People
It sounds like a good reason to assault white people just because you hate them. Well it's a good thing he got arrested for ethnic intimidation. That's a good step towards getting rid of reverse racism. However there are still a lot of hate crimes committed by black people which don't get investigated. I hope the trend will change for the better since black people currently commit the majority of crimes in the US.

Majority of crimes in the US are commited by Whites.

"TOTAL 9,390,473 (whites)6,502,919 (blacks)2,640,067"

FBI Table 43
You do understand how ratios work right?

It sounds like a good reason to assault white people just because you hate them. Well it's a good thing he got arrested for ethnic intimidation. That's a good step towards getting rid of reverse racism. However there are still a lot of hate crimes committed by black people which don't get investigated. I hope the trend will change for the better since black people currently commit the majority of crimes in the US.

FBI Table 43
Only when it supports the Leftist narrative.

FBI Table 43

Nah...dems and black people seem to have trouble with the concept.

Forum List

Back