White man charged with hate crime after allegedly punching Black sixth grader

"A community member"? Could that mean a bum or homeless man? He is held on a half a million dollars bond for assault while other left wing states are releasing rapists and armed robbers without bail?

Show the proof that the kid mouthed off and what if he did? The only reason you are trying to justify what this coward did is because the kid is black.
I'm tired of the stupidity, brother, For the fourth time, the white man, in the article YOU linked, said to the kid “Are you gonna talk to a white man like that?” OK, that means the kid said something to the man, possibly racist. The kid initiated the whole thing.

I'm tired of the stupidity, brother, For the fourth time, the white man, in the article YOU linked, said to the kid “Are you gonna talk to a white man like that?” OK, that means the kid said something to the man, possibly racist. The kid initiated the whole thing.
I'm sick of stupid ass, ignorant, coward ass, racist trying to justify a 42yr old man punching a damn 11yr old child. Are you that big of a racist POS that you are trying to defend this coward punching a child.

Seems the only racist is the man who was the problem and couldn’t control his racist impulses

I'm sick of stupid ass, ignorant, coward ass, racist trying to justify a 42yr old man punching a damn 11yr old child. Are you that big of a racist POS that you are trying to defend this coward punching a child.
Well let me say this. If a young lad were to address me in a disrespectful manner like that, he and I would definitely be having a conversation about it. And if he had an adult with him, I'd be having a very direct conversation with that adult.

Well let me say this. If a young lad were to address me in a disrespectful manner like that, he and I would definitely be having a conversation about it. And if he had an adult with him, I'd be having a very direct conversation with that adult.
If that was my kid, you better have that conversation with me, because if you put your damn hands on my kid it's gonna be some smoke in the city.

I’ll wait for the real facts. No adult closed-fisted punched any 11 yr old kid in the mouth hard enough to chip any tooth. It don’t pass basic 101 smell test.

Maybe if the kid is 6’+ 285lbs++ and actually 14yr old playing Defensive end on the JV team. Maybe fat boy got shoved for running his blackened-tounge out of order. Showing off for his crew.

You don't know that. He probably had mental illness or was ID. Oh gee, haven't you been told that at least three times already?
You’ve been trying to pass that lie off but you’re failing miserably and just coming off like a slightly racist jackass. Maybe that is just who you are.

And yes we do the man was a racist you posted the quote

The action is a crime, and should be prosecuted as such

To elevate punishment just because the color of the skin of the perpetrator and victim is racist.

I don’t like racist laws, but it appears our OP does. Nothing like a little black privilege eh Superbadbrutha? You whine about privilege but you sure as hell STFU about it when you get it, and the black community gets privilege far more than whites do today

Yeah, here we have a, yet another, rabid white supremacist roaming the American streets seeking whoever he can devour.

From the report:
Court documents said that the students were walking north on Grand Avenue near the police station when Bittner approached from the street and slipped into step with the group.

Bittner pushed a student and then said, “Are you gonna talk to a white man like that?” Peters told The Herald. Then Bittner punched the boy in the face.

Police arrested Bittner a few blocks away, according to court documents.

After he was handcuffed, Bittner was placed in a patrol car, where he made additional racial slurs, according to Peters and court documents.
Source: https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/article289249840.html

Hear the Professor's take on the whole thing...

This has been this week's CRIME report!

Last edited:
If that was my kid, you better have that conversation with me, because if you put your damn hands on my kid it's gonna be some smoke in the city.
It's very simple. If your kid doesn't pop off to me, everything will be fine. If he does, I'll be in his face, then I'll be in yours.

The dude was probably protecting an innocent kid from your typical hooligan. Probably deserves a medal.

Forum List

Back