White man charged with hate crime after allegedly punching Black sixth grader

Could be the kid said something and one of two things happened. The whitey went over to reprimand and did not hit the kid. The kids tooth was always chipped. If you hit somebody to chip a tooth....blood will flow. No mention of blood. Maybe he just pushed him back? The kids handlers are trying to cash in on the event? perhaps?

OR

The white offender guy is a crazed lunatic and likes to beat up kids or anyone he thinks he can bully? But where is the blood? This would lead every news cycle for all time. Closed fist to the mouth, chip a tooth....Blood would be gushing from lips. trust me.

Any 42 yr old hitting an 11 yr old square in the face with enough force to chip a tooth is doing some serious damage? I smell a rat. Leftist scum just jump all over it like Obiden on anything Greta Warming. Need pictures of hospital photos or other.

Why is this one not moved to Badlands or taunting area like other recent posts are? This is BS.

A white man was charged with a hate crime after he allegedly punched a Black sixth-grade boy in Bellingham, Washington, while the student was on a field trip.

Paul Jonathan Bittner, 42, was booked in Whatcom County jail on June 12 on charges of assault of a child in the second degree and malicious harassment, a hate crime offense in Washington, booking records show. His bail was set at $500,000.

Court records, obtained by The Bellingham Herald, revealed that the unnamed 11-year-old suffered a chipped tooth.

Students were walking to the Pickford Film Center on a field trip when “a community member physically assaulted and used racist comments towards one of our students,” the Whatcom Middle School principal Mischelle Darragh said in a statement.

Tell me was this racist coward playing the KO game.

Let's see how many come to defend this racist coward.
Why would there be a defense? If he used racial slurs and punched the child, he deserves his punishment. That’s pretty much cut and dry..

Unreported: What did the student say to the white man? There was obviously an insult that instigated the whole thing.
Eh, I’m not buying that…he’s a 42 year old man…be an adult. Kids will say stupid things, doesn’t mean we attack them

You said there was no provocation, and I proved there was. I get tired of leftwing articles leaving out these critical details. Who knows what horrible thing he said? Maybe it was a threat of some kind. Why do you have no interest in what the kid said?
When did you do that? What can a 11yr old say to a 42yr old man that would justify him punching him?

Yeah, right. Look asshole you would not even try justifying a grown black man punching a white child Had the white child said something, then you woud be barking about how the black person was an adult. So fuck you and the racist excuses you're trying to use in order to justify this.

Now somebody white try telling me how white racism is a thing of the past. Look at the words quoted from this idiot. This is how whites thought in 1624, 1724, 1824, and 1924.
The man probably isn't mentally right. But the kid shouldn't have provoked him. They need to learn respect.

Yeah, right. Look asshole you would not even try justifying a grown black man punching a white child Had the white child said something, then you woud be barking about how the black person was an adult. So fuck you and the racist excuses you're trying to use in order to justify this.

Now somebody white try telling me how white racism is a thing of the past. Look at the words quoted from this idiot. This is how whites thought in 1624, 1724, 1824, and 1924.
That's a very disrespectful way to address me. Just like that kid was disrespectful.

The adult probably had mental illness. Had the child been taught respect and not popped off to the adult, this wouldn't have happened.
Or if like you know the adult were to have well
Acted like a fucking adult. This would not have happened. There is no excuse for the adults actions, stop trying to excuse them.

A white man was charged with a hate crime after he allegedly punched a Black sixth-grade boy in Bellingham, Washington, while the student was on a field trip.

Paul Jonathan Bittner, 42, was booked in Whatcom County jail on June 12 on charges of assault of a child in the second degree and malicious harassment, a hate crime offense in Washington, booking records show. His bail was set at $500,000.

Court records, obtained by The Bellingham Herald, revealed that the unnamed 11-year-old suffered a chipped tooth.

Students were walking to the Pickford Film Center on a field trip when “a community member physically assaulted and used racist comments towards one of our students,” the Whatcom Middle School principal Mischelle Darragh said in a statement.

Tell me was this racist coward playing the KO game.

Let's see how many come to defend this racist coward.
The knockout game doesnt involve crazy people hurling racial slurs at a victim and then LATER attacking them.

The knockout game involves a group of black teens filming and sucker punching someone out of nowhere, then the group of giggling teens rifle through the victims pockets. Sometimes it also involves the giggling teens jumping on the head of the unconscious victim.

The knockout game doesnt involve crazy people hurling racial slurs at a victim and then LATER attacking them.

The knockout game involves a group of black teens filming and sucker punching someone out of nowhere, then the group of giggling teens rifle through the victims pockets. Sometimes it also involves the giggling teens jumping on the head of the unconscious victim.
Wasn't there a couple of white boys charged with playing the same game?

Forum List

Back