White man charged with hate crime after allegedly punching Black sixth grader

You said there was no provocation, and I proved there was. I get tired of leftwing articles leaving out these critical details.
There was no provocation.
The man who attacked the kid is being charged with a hate crime and justifiably so. Considering that he yelled racial epithets before hitting the kid makes the case cut and dried.

The real issue has to do with the actual application of the hate crime law, because we all know that the law WOULD NOT be applied were the races reversed.
Bullshit.

Read the article you posted. The man responded to something the kid said.
Yeah, right. Look asshole you would not even try justifying a grown black man punching a white child Had the white child said something, then you woud be barking about how the black person was an adult. So fuck you and the racist excuses you're trying to use in order to justify this.

Now somebody white try telling me how white racism is a thing of the past. Look at the words quoted from this idiot. This is how whites thought in 1624, 1724, 1824, and 1924.

No, the entitled white brat is the main one who misbehaves in school. I've seen it. There is no story about a black assaultinig a white kid here. This is about a white man that punched an 11 year od black child only because he was black.
How do you know he punched the kid because he's black? There aren't any details.

And in your mind, what kind of action would justify a grown man punching a 6th grader?

I'll save you some strain... none. There is no action or insult that would justify it. Zero.
What if a white kid called a black person a ******? I bet you would be singing a different tune.

Right and funny how that was left out.
Nothing was left out. Let a black man punch a white kid for saying something and you sorry SOBS would be lecturing us on how adults should act. No excuses are giong to be tolerated from you scum.

Nothing was left out. Let a black man punch a white kid for saying somnething and you sorry SOBS would be lecturing us on how adults should act. No excuses are giong to be tolerated from you scum.
So, you're justifying the animal like behavior of the black kid?

What if a white kid called a black person a ******? I bet you would be singing a different tune.
You'd be trying to tell us how the volent black adult shoud not get offended by a word. But this was not a white kid calling a black person that word. There just is no excuse to be madefor this, unless you're a racist.

Forum List

Back