White man charged with hate crime after allegedly punching Black sixth grader

They get investigated, if they have merit, the person is prosecuted.

There's also the example of that idiot Byrd shooting the unarmed helpless woman in a window, but I doubt you will see that as I see it.
What happened to him Martybegan?

Why I have never heard you tell your racist white brothers that.
Remind me when you called for hate crime charges against black men that punched out white people and women? The guy belongs in jail and the charge is probably appropriate, but your hypocrisy is noted.

So, tell us Old Fart what do you really need to see that would justify a 42yr old man walking and punching an 11yr old child? Please tell us. Oh, here you go Martybegan.
do you have reading problems?

I've posted this twice.

“Are you gonna talk to a white man like that?”

what did the boy say to the man.?

You also missed where I had he had NO excuse for hitting the boy..

Does it matter? If your kid called me the Nword and I walked up and punched him in his mouth you would be ok with that?
My son would have never called anyone that. But the kid that instigated this obviously didn't learn how to talk respectfully to adults.
Probably had the same upbringing as the child in this video:

Remind me when you called for hate crime charges against black men that punched out white people and women? The guy belongs in jail and the charge is probably appropriate, but your hypocrisy is noted.
Start a thread about black men who punch white folks and then we will see what I call for.

My son would have never called anyone that. But the kid that instigated this obviously didn't learn how to talk respectfully to adults.
Probably had the same upbringing as the child in this video:

How do you know the kid instigated anything? How do you know he disrespected the dude? Let's say he said something smart to him, are you saying a 42yr old white man had a right to punch a 11yr old kid because of something he might have said to him? Is that WTF you are telling me?

Forum List

Back