White man charged with hate crime after allegedly punching Black sixth grader

It's not always that easy. Check out my well-received thread where a beloved long-time teacher was fired because he slapped a miscreant student who threatened to rape his daughter:
Stay on topic! Your previous reply with the linked thread was deleted for being off topic. Posting it again still makes it off topic.

Stay on topic! Your previous reply with the linked thread was deleted for being off topic. Posting it again still makes it off topic.
I didn't know why it was deleted. I thought it was a technical glitch of some kind. That's why I reposted. And it's not off topic. It is an example of another adult striking a kid. My point was that it's not always cut-and-dried.

When I got to this part of the write up, all that I could think of was the lady last year who was shot by one of her six-year-old students in Richmond, VA I believe it was.

"Today, sixth graders will be concluding the day with a classroom circle where students can share their feelings and concerns,” the principal wrote.

That woman in Richmond along with a few other school employees did their part in bringing the six-year-old student to the principal's attention because he had already developed a bad enough behavior track record before he even brought that gun to school. Was anything done about the kid before the shooting took place? No. In other words, at the end of the day, how many people on the planet actually have the brains to do more than just let other people have their say?

God bless you and every victim out there always!!!

Holly

About what?

We've already marginalized the white racist assholes, no thanks to you idiots giving them agency beyond their abilities.

Next stop, the revenge racists on the other side, i.e. people like you.
Revenge racists? That doesn't even make sense. Let me know when white folks start dealing with Jim Crow, discrimination, police brutality, etc. from the revenge racists.

Unreported: What did the student say to the white man? There was obviously an insult that instigated the whole thing.
Does it matter? If your kid called me the Nword and I walked up and punched him in his mouth you would be ok with that?

Revenge racists? That doesn't even make sense. Let me know when white folks start dealing with Jim Crow, discrimination, police brutality, etc. from the revenge racists.

We've already dealt with Jim Crow. Actual police brutality gets punished.

Legal discrimination is illegal.

It’s not the knockout game. If it was the knockout game, the man would have come out of nowhere to punch the kid while the man’s friends were filming and laughing like a pack of hyenas.

Further, this incident cannot be the knockout game because media is classifying this as a hate crime. The media never calls the knockout game a hate crime. They just refer to it as a disturbing game conducted by “youths”.
So what is it called?

would you be as upset if it was a black man that walked up to a white kid, calling him a honky, or a cracker, etc, and hit him?

or is racism only one sided with you?
It wasn't a black man doing a damn thing, why can't you stay on point? Here is another one Martybegan.

We've already dealt with Jim Crow. Actual police brutality gets punished.

Legal discrimination is illegal.
Have we? When did they start getting punished? When folks go out into the streets to protest it, there was young black airman that was murdered by a cop, I have yet to see him charged with anything.

Have we? When did they start getting punished? When folks go out into the streets to protest it, there was young black airman that was murdered by a cop, I have yet to see him charged with anything.

They get investigated, if they have merit, the person is prosecuted.

There's also the example of that idiot Byrd shooting the unarmed helpless woman in a window, but I doubt you will see that as I see it.

Forum List

Back