Man Busted for Waterboarding his Girlfriend

It is impossible to know if a rightwingloon is being sarcastic. Hence the question.

The sarcasm seemed obvious to everyone else. You're the one who seems to be mentally challenged every day.

It is impossible to know if a rightwingloon is being sarcastic. Hence the question.

It is impossible to know if you are lucid. Hence the response.

Oh, thanks for the rightwingloon description. I am conservative, but many of the right wing loons here think I'm a raging liberal. Go figure.

Oh, thanks for the rightwingloon description. I am conservative, but many of the right wing loons here think I'm a raging liberal. Go figure.
I gave you the title because you have share at least one fault with the rightwingloons. Being nasty to those you disagree with.

I gave you the title because you have share at least one fault with the rightwingloons. Being nasty to those you disagree with.

Oh stop it. :eusa_hand: You're just trying to flatter me now. :redface: No one can take the "nasty to those you disagree with" title from you.

Forum List

Back