man douses self with sanitizer, burst into flames with taser

I wonder if the guy will still be arrested should a good enough recovery be made. According to the write up, this isn't the first time that he has been a problem.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I wonder if the guy will still be arrested should a full recovery be made. According to the write up, this isn't the first time that he has been a problem.

Holly
if he committed a crime, he should be arrested

...looks like a chronic criminal gets what he deserves
The only people left in NY are retards. Sane people have left or waiting for an Allied Van Lines truck

I wonder if the guy will still be arrested should a good enough recovery be made. According to the write up, this isn't the first time that he has been a problem.

Holly
I would not be surprised if charges are dropped and that the police department awards the guy a nice out of court settlement.

Holly
There was a time they used to put these people in a facility to keep them from hurting themselves and other people.
Those facilities have been closed and these types have been released into the streets in NYC.

...looks like a chronic criminal gets what he deserves

The good news is that he's been offered the part to play Johnny Storm in the next upcoming Fantastic Four movie.

:FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back