Man facing severe prison time for a tweet!

I can somewhat understand the judges logic. But i just dont know if i would say its criminal. Its a fucking TWEET. Images on the internet? Come on now..

It's an interesting case to be sure. Tweeting is not illegal, nor is tweeting a strobe illegal, but tweeting something you know will do physical harm....? What if you know somebody has a serious allergy to a specific type of rare ink, if you send them a letter written using that link, and you do so with the intent of creating an allergic reaction, is that not some type of assault?

I can somewhat understand the judges logic. But i just dont know if i would say its criminal. Its a fucking TWEET. Images on the internet? Come on now..

So a piece of shit, sends a strobe gif to a known epileptic. He discusses with someone else the possibility that the reporter will die.

The piece of shit who did that deserves jail time. There was intent to harm.

So are you afraid you'll also be prosecuted for deliberately trying to induce seizures in an epileptic person?
The problem is crying libtard sissies that are so spineless they cannot even walk straight.

Warning!
Potentially dangerous image!
Scroll down if you dare!

g02.jpg

John Rivello, Twitter troll, faces new aggravated assault charge in Texas

The jew will stop at nothing to criminalize free speech in this country.I hope a SANE jury finds him not guilty he did nothing wrong. That dipshit "journalist" can't take the heat stay the hell off of twitter.
LOL

You Nazi's are funny. Causing someone to have a seizure is not protected by free-speech and you have no evidence the prosecutor is Jewish.
Who caused what? Pictures can't cause anything and no one can prove they do.

Plus, when the lib is mad, he calls us nazis. LOL!

It's not using Twitter that's the problem here. The man was indicted for the seizure inducing image contained in the tweet.

So are you afraid you'll also be prosecuted for deliberately trying to induce seizures in an epileptic person?

So a piece of shit, sends a strobe gif to a known epileptic. He discusses with someone else the possibility that the reporter will die.

The jew will stop at nothing to criminalize free speech in this country.I hope a SANE jury finds him not guilty he did nothing wrong. That dipshit "journalist" can't take the heat stay the hell off of twitter.
LOL

You Nazi's are funny. Causing someone to have a seizure is not protected by free-speech and you have no evidence the prosecutor is Jewish.
Oh look 3 libtards who want to criminalize free speech! I am just SHOCKED!

LOL

Plus, when the lib is mad, he calls us nazis. LOL!

Not true. There's plenty of evidence that some lighting or even sounds can induce seizures in susceptible people. The piece of shot who sent the tweet knew that the reporter was susceptible. He succeeded in inducing a seizure. Assault at the least.

LOL

You're an idiot. Probably explains your confusion over why the man was indicted.

Why Do Flashing Images Cause Seizures? | Smart News | Smithsonian

LOL

It wasn't speech, it was assault.

LOL

Inducing a seizure is not free speech. You Nazi's are merely fucking ignorant. That's like saying it's free speech to mail someone anthrax. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back