Man forced to ditch $115K Ford EV truck during family road trip to Chicago: ‘biggest scam of modern times’

FB_IMG_1691642334993.jpg

/----/ Reading comprehension is not your forte. Besides, Porsche's advantage is to take corners faster than other cars giving them advantage.
Take a look at Porsche 911 top speed numbers below: Porsche 911 Carrera Top Speed: 182 mph Porsche 911 Targa 4 Top Speed: 179 mph Porsche 911 GTS Top Speed: 193 mph Porsche 911 Turbo Top Speed: 198 mph Porsche 911 Speedster Top Speed: 192 mph
failure to read much, show me where I was talking top speed, here it is drag racing sonny

Last edited:
failure to read much, show me where I was talking top speed, here it is drag racing sonny
By the way here is the Ford GT

216 MPH

GT has a top speed of 216 MPH and can go from 0 to 60 MPH in just 3.4 seconds. These two factors make the GT a street-legal race car that is typically used for racing rather than casual driving.Mar 20, 2023

Say you have an AVG $1million house in Silicon Valley suburbs 35 miles south. You have some sun so you decide to go Solar.....$100K no battery backup, you don't save much charging at night. In addition you buy a $100K tesla, install charger. Charge at night like a good suburbian.

On AVG you save $100/mo utilities + $200/mo gas or $3600/yr. break even is $200K/$3.6K or 55 months. What if your roof was already 1/2 life....on and on and on. Tires for the EV? Insurance cost. Is it worth it? For what? For whom?

It's a story because some States are trying to force all of us to use EV's only starting in 2035

Good thing you're letting us know about it 12 years ahead of time.

So did the guy ever get home? Are you looking for him?

/----/ Can't follow your own posts. Right here:
Ordinary Guy said:
my ford is faster
BTW, don't call me sonny. I'm 9 years older than you and was driving a Porsche while you were watching Capt Kangaroo eating oreos and drinking milk out of a slurpy cup. .

Say you have an AVG $1million house in Silicon Valley suburbs 35 miles south. You have some sun so you decide to go Solar.....$100K no battery backup, you don't save much charging at night. In addition you buy a $100K tesla, install charger. Charge at night like a good suburbian.

On AVG you save $100/mo utilities + $200/mo gas or $3600/yr. break even is $200K/$3.6K or 55 months. What if your roof was already 1/2 life....on and on and on. Tires for the EV? Insurance cost. Is it worth it? For what? For whom?
/---/ And wait till states start charging EV drives per mile since they don't pay gas tax.

Are you kidding? I have a 986 and a 993 and I love them both.

OTOH I love my 750IL too.
the only foreign cars we have enjoyed to date are the AMG Mercedes line and an Aston Martin, I intend to have another AM before I die

Who in their right mind pisses away $115K on a pickup truck?
/——/ No one. That’s why dealers are sitting on huge inventories on their lots. Some add $35,000 as dealer price adjustment and add ons for a Ford 250. No one is buying $125,000 trucks. Check YouTube for current videos about this.

the only foreign cars we have enjoyed to date are the AMG Mercedes line and an Aston Martin, I intend to have another AM before I die
AMG 'cedes is a damn nice car and no doubt. Never even driven an aston martin.

I am looking at adding a Maserati Granturismo to the fleet though. I know they have reliability issues but I love the way they sound and drive.

AMG 'cedes is a damn nice car and no doubt. Never even driven an aston martin.

I am looking at adding a Maserati Granturismo to the fleet though. I know they have reliability issues but I love the way they sound and drive.
wow, fleet, we own them one at time, we never have more than three cars, two work cars and a play car. We bid on a AMG SL 55 roadster last week but could not negotiate the deal we were looking for. I would like just one more Aston, maybe when I retire

Forum List

Back