Man goes berserk on plane against baby

I was on a ten hour flight with stereo screaming babies. Sometimes life just sucks but you man up.
Here is a trick in the crunch, easy but generally effective...kleenex. Ball it up, shove in ear and relax. Takes away 80% of the sound and I use it when cutting the grass etc.

I put on a headset with music.
The old GI plugs work just fine.

R.441712a1c0294545171ccf7645e8682e

The old GI plugs work just fine.

R.441712a1c0294545171ccf7645e8682e
IIRC but doesn't 3M have massive lawsuits about their hearing protection? Looks like a different type, which is good because I have multiple pairs like that.

If the crying is loud enough it could be heard in the first-class section too for all that we know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How much more is it to fly first class compared to coach anyway?
No first class on Southwest.

This is coming at a time for which it could be blowback over the gun violence!

How is this even remotely about "gun violence"?

Do you ever stop whining about "gun violence"?

I'd think that you'd have to :shutupsmiley: eventually so you and others in your home could get some sleep.

Thank you for your thought provoking post.

To all who said he should of had ear plugs....he did have ear buds.
Apparently he was too cheap to spring for the noise canceling ones.

While it definitely sucks hearing a baby crying for long stretches like that it's best to just STFU and take it.
As for his claim that if the baby were black this wouldnt be happening to him is obvious bullshit.
And I assume the fat white lady was his date or wife,she sure knows how to pick em,you can bet he's gonna beat the shit out of her one day if he hasn't already.

^^^ Amen to what you said about taking it. At the end of the day, the only thing that came from that man was more obnoxiousness.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's likely the guy's inner baby was the problem. Without going into his background you can pretty much bet that he probably lives with his mother and never had a time in his adult life where he had to deal with a situation that he didn't like. That's what happens when you eliminate the draft.

Forum List

Back