Man Loses Hand For Messing With The Cops

Isolated events? Wow, you really are something. Not one time over in "A barbaric country" did shit like this happen where cities would burn or savages would go around with gunfights. Yet, there you are, all high and mighty, all in for the dumbass criminal and so hateful for the police.
What cities actually burned?

Never mind…hyperbole.

Feel free to go back to countries that chop off body parts for minor crimes. I would rather not see that here where it is considered criminal.

I know the video title says arm but it's actually hand. Do you guys think that he'll win the case or do you think that he's in over his head? I'm on the fence and just not sure.

Very strange. One would think that after the cuffs were removed, circulation would have returned. IMO there is more to the story, we're not getting it.

Very strange. One would think that after the cuffs were removed, circulation would have returned. IMO there is more to the story, we're not getting it.

Very good point as well as that was my first thought about the circulation part.

Very good point as well as that was my first thought about the circulation part.
The articles I read on this give no explanation as to how this could happen. There are no similar stories that I can find which, IMO, makes this story highly suspicious. BTW, handcuffs are made NOT to do this.

Which ones?
NY Post, People, NPR, and all the legacy media which all published the same basic story as told by the man's lawyers. I can find no video, first hand accounts, etc. I also find it hard to believe than black fingertips ultimately led to a hand amputation. According to the stories, they had to amputate his black fingertips. After that is 'spread' to his fingers and then hand. I just wonder how tight cuffs could still exert pressure even after being removed. Call me crazy.....

I know the video title says arm but it's actually hand. Do you guys think that he'll win the case or do you think that he's in over his head? I'm on the fence and just not sure.

Pretty misleading narrator says "The story takes place right here in Santa Monica." "At a home where he lived with them in Georgia."

Took place in 2020. Right up to date news, you betcha.

I get everything else you were saying but no offense or anything but you actually read the NY Post?

Pretty misleading narrator says "The story takes place right here in Santa Monica." "At a home where he lived with them in Georgia."

Took place in 2020. Right up to date news, you betcha.

I guess I didn't catch the first part but this YouTuber doesn't always just stick to current news.

I get everything else you were saying but no offense or anything but you actually read the NY Post?

I guess I didn't catch the first part but this YouTuber doesn't always just stick to current news.
Yeah the NY Post is not as crazy as the Washington Post which has become an appendage of the DNC.

Forum List

Back