Man Loses Hand For Messing With The Cops

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know the video title says arm but it's actually hand. Do you guys think that he'll win the case or do you think that he's in over his head? I'm on the fence and just not sure.

I know the video title says arm but it's actually hand. Do you guys think that he'll win the case or do you think that he's in over his head? I'm on the fence and just not sure.

This usually happens over in Saudi Arabia all the time when you do really stupid stuff. Crime over there is almost non-existent. I think we should treat our criminals the same way, but with no welfare. If you lose your hand then you must suffer the consequences. Either learn a job that requires only 1 hand or beg for charity for the stupid shit you did.

This usually happens over in Saudi Arabia all the time when you do really stupid stuff. Crime over there is almost non-existent. I think we should treat our criminals the same way, but with no welfare. If you lose your hand then you must suffer the consequences. Either learn a job that requires only 1 hand or beg for charity for the stupid shit you did.

Although I see your point too. I guess I'm still in the middle lol

I hope he wins. They should never have been that tight.
Of course if the fucking moron never got belligerent with the police, the dumb mother fucker would still have his hand today. But since you are a Marxist, you will always side with the criminal thug over the police force.

Of course if the fucking moron never got belligerent with the police, the dumb mother fucker would still have his hand today. But since you are a Marxist, you will always side with the criminal thug over the police force.
No. Cops have cuffed millions of people who never lost a limb as a result. This was unecessary.

You ought to move there then.

No. Cops have cuffed millions of people who never lost a limb as a result. This was unecessary.

Although I see both sides of the argument I'm seeing your side more for once. Yeah the man somewhat deserved it but it was also out of line.

By the way, i still have all my fingers, toes, hands, and never been shot or beaten by a police man. Want to know why? Because i always say, "Yes Sir" and "No Sir". I never act like a dumbass Joe Bidne voter and get uppity with the police. And remember they are human like the rest of us probably have a family that worries about them all day, yet people like you demonize them for doing their job.

You ought to move there then.
Been there done that, could leave my car and house doors unlocked. Didnt have to worry about some Marxist/Democrat coming along and rob me blind either. Maybe you will be a lucky one and end up like Laken Riley. I wouldnt even shed a tear.

Although I see both sides of the argument I'm seeing your side more for once. Yeah the man somewhat deserved it but it was also out of line.
We don’t live in a barbaric society, and for that I’m glad. Police have a lot of power and as a result a lot of responsibility not to abuse it.

He deserved to be cuffed but not lose a hand. People who admire that ought to move to Saudi Arabia or the Philippines or any number of countries that don’t afford the rights and protections we have.

Been there done that, could leave my car and house doors unlocked. Didnt have to worry about some Marxist/Democrat coming along and rob me blind either. Maybe you will be a lucky one and end up like Laken Riley. I wouldnt even shed a tear.
So why leave? Sounds like your kind of place.

We don’t live in a barbaric society, and for that I’m glad. Police have a lot of power and as a result a lot of responsibility not to abuse it.

He deserved to be cuffed but not lose a hand. People who admire that ought to move to Saudi Arabia or the Philippines or any number of countries that don’t afford the rights and protections we have.

Wow, I wish that you could be like this all the time. You're actually acting normal and making sense.

We dont live in a barbaric society? What planet to do you live on?

We dont live in a barbaric society? What planet to do you live on?

No. We don’t. And taking isolated events out of context doesn’t alter that. Again…if you admire the systems of more repressive countries so much…join them.

No. We don’t. And taking isolated events out of context doesn’t alter that. Again…if you admire the systems of more repressive countries so much…join them.
Isolated events? Wow, you really are something. Not one time over in "A barbaric country" did shit like this happen where cities would burn or savages would go around with gunfights. Yet, there you are, all high and mighty, all in for the dumbass criminal and so hateful for the police.

Forum List

Back