More Romani visibility please

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
But its up to the Romani themselfes to show themselfes more, and be correct, I think Romani should be correct, and show themselfes, and show that they are correct...

I mean everyone knows how important visibility and representation is for every marginalised group and minority, there is even a American Trans Visibility Day, so...

Yesterday Roma nation flags have been seen on streets of Italy on celebration of end of World War II, where shamelessly Italy finished with evil fascism.

440475339_18392351107076278_1303094738639784107_n.jpg

438773540_18392351137076278_7281725822776817005_n.jpg

But its up to the Romani themselfes to show themselfes more, and be correct, I think Romani should be correct, and show themselfes, and show that they are correct...

I mean everyone knows how important visibility and representation is for every marginalised group and minority, there is even a American Trans Visibility Day, so...

Yesterday Roma nation flags have been seen on streets of Italy on celebration of end of World War II, where shamelessly Italy finished with evil fascism.

440475339_18392351107076278_1303094738639784107_n.jpg

438773540_18392351137076278_7281725822776817005_n.jpg
I love Django Reinhardt and tinsmithing.

and you people are just amazing artists.

Do you believe the out of India theory for the Romani?

I believe it yes, because its science.
there ya go.

I believe it too.

I've been in india and the street people there are so similar doing that tinsmithing in the street with dangerous chemicals while smoking.

badass.

and art and crafts expertise of all kinds.

More 'visibility'? Okay ....

Police said in a written statement they turned to lives of crime to settle a $2 million debt incurred by their family several years ago.

The alleged crew identified themselves as "Polish gypsy family," police said. Investigators said they believed they swiped as much as $3 million in the past three years from electronics stores.

lol who the F would loan gypsies $3 million dollars???

For four days last month, the two women reportedly targeted the elderly, partially blind man. Through flattery and deception, they allegedly gained entry to his Great Falls home, stole checks and credit cards, and forged his and his deceased wife's names, resulting in a $20,000 haul before being caught.

WE need more foreigners preying on senior citizens! It's Diversity N Stuff!

Gypsy tactics, police said, include lottery scams, insurance frauds, psychic reading and burglary rings. These techniques are a part of a nationwide and even worldwide culture that the gypsies have used to take advantage of non-gypsies, said Jon Grow, executive director of the National Association of Bunco investigators.
Police in West Covina suspect Gypsies may be behind a recent rash of burglaries in the area, using tactics authorities say have been used in the San Gabriel Valley since 1965, it was reported today.
Police allege that Eric Bimbo, 20 and Amy Adams, 20, took at least $20,000 worth of property from five West Covina homes within the past two weeks, the San Gabriel Valley Tribune reported.
“The way they do what they do follows the same (way) Gypsies have always done it,” West Covina police Sgt. Rudy Lopez told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune.
[SNIP]
Gypsy tactics, police said, include lottery scams,
insurance frauds, psychic reading and burglary rings. These techniques are a part of a nationwide and even worldwide culture that the gypsies have used to take advantage of non-gypsies, said Jon Grow, executive director of the National Association of Bunco investigators.
Grow said Gypsies often [are found] taking 20 times more than the average burglar.

Grow said Gypsies often [are found] taking 20 times more than the average burglar.

Police bashed for pointing out facts again. Te public should not be allowed to protect themselves from minority criminals and gangs.

ypsy Distraction Thefts Surging, Says JSA

Gilroy, CA—Gypsy thieves are targeting jewelry stores. The Jewelers Security Alliance has received information that a large gang of Romanian gypsies is now operating in the United States, targeting retail jewelry stores with distraction thefts. Since late September, JSA has received crime reports of possible gypsy distraction thefts in North Olmstead, OH, Salem, NH, Grand Junction, CO, and Madison Heights, MI, as well as the most recent in Gilroy, CA (shown left).

There are only 200,000 gypsies living in California, some 50,000 of them in LA, so they commit a huge amount of crime for such a small demographic.

BELLEVUE - The Brown County Sheriff's Department is warning area businesses of a Romanian criminal organization operating in the area and engaged in a quick-change scam that hit a business in the Village of Bellevue

Lt. Jody Lemmens identified three men as members of this international gang, known to police as the Rostas Organized Crime Group. This "family" includes over 500 people who wander the U.S. and Canada living off theft by fraud.

More 'visibility'? Okay ....

Police said in a written statement they turned to lives of crime to settle a $2 million debt incurred by their family several years ago.

The alleged crew identified themselves as "Polish gypsy family," police said. Investigators said they believed they swiped as much as $3 million in the past three years from electronics stores.

lol who the F would loan gypsies $3 million dollars???
is this more or less immoral than the subprime mortgate bailout grift of 2009?

Romanian gypsy gang 'snatched 200 children from homes to use them as beggars'​

A gang of Romanian gypsy child-snatchers stole almost 200 poor children from their families and brought them to Britain to pick pockets, a court heard.

is this more or less immoral than the subprime mortgate bailout grift of 2009?

Are you that desperate for anything to say? Find any activist groups demanding we don't discriminate against crooked bankers? I mean besides the GOP and their Democrat fraternity brothers.

Forum List

Back