More Romani visibility please

No, it's just you babbling and trying to change the topic, is all.
the topic of you maligning a race of beautiful people?

you're just a bully.

Now sit your ass down!
clown-pics-and-memes27.jpg

Since you're throwing shade on the fine gypsy folk, how about some accountability for the gang known as the establishment Keynesian fascists?
This thread is about gypsy visibility. Not bankers. Start a thread about it if you want to talk about that. Otherwise stay on topic, and quit trying to derail Mortimers thread...

This thread is about gypsy visibility. Not bankers. Start a thread about it if you want to talk about that. Otherwise stay on topic, and quit trying to derail Mortimers thread...
it's more abstractly about gang criminality apparently.

since you people are throwing shade, turnabout is fair play.

get bent, bully.

More 'visibility'? Okay ....

Police said in a written statement they turned to lives of crime to settle a $2 million debt incurred by their family several years ago.

The alleged crew identified themselves as "Polish gypsy family," police said. Investigators said they believed they swiped as much as $3 million in the past three years from electronics stores.

lol who the F would loan gypsies $3 million dollars???
You do realise that there are different Gypsies dont you ? I mean you do know that ?

But its up to the Romani themselfes to show themselfes more, and be correct, I think Romani should be correct, and show themselfes, and show that they are correct...

I mean everyone knows how important visibility and representation is for every marginalised group and minority, there is even a American Trans Visibility Day, so...

Yesterday Roma nation flags have been seen on streets of Italy on celebration of end of World War II, where shamelessly Italy finished with evil fascism.

440475339_18392351107076278_1303094738639784107_n.jpg

438773540_18392351137076278_7281725822776817005_n.jpg
Mussolinis children are back and running Italy.

it's more abstractly about gang criminality apparently.

since you people are throwing shade, turnabout is fair play.

get bent, bully.

Go find all those posts where we defend bank bailouts and letting white collar criminals go. You're just another dumbass trying to be clever and failing is all.

Forum List

Back