Man Poses as Target Rep- Very Funny!

Ask For Help: Target is very pleased with your decision to shop elsewhere. Now we can finally take all the Pabst Blue Ribbon off the shelves.
They demanded to scan in my ID when I bought beer there. I said no and haven't been back. It's a shitty store anyway, Walmart has better prices on the same goods and a LOT more food options.
No ID... Are you a Democrat???

Just kidding, I don't like too many records, either.

Yes, some of us think that sorting items aids in organization and that organizational skills are an asset. You know, like language and written word, etc.

In that case, you might like to know that when you attach a subordinate clause to a main clause in a sentence using a coordinating conjunction (such as "and"), then you should separate the two clauses with a comma, like this:

"Yes, some of us think that sorting items aids in organization [,] and that organizational skills are an asset. You know, like language and written word, etc."

They demanded to scan in my ID when I bought beer there. I said no and haven't been back. It's a shitty store anyway, Walmart has better prices on the same goods and a LOT more food options.

Ask for Help:We're sorry that you object to our policy, but when you try to use food stamps to buy beer, we have to follow the law.

Ask for Help:We're sorry that you object to our policy, but when you try to use food stamps to buy beer, we have to follow the law.
What the fuck are you talking about? It's a little early to be slamming heroin isn't it?

Yes, some of us think that sorting items aids in organization and that organizational skills are an asset. You know, like language and written word, etc.

In that case, you might like to know that when you attach a subordinate clause to a main clause in a sentence using a coordinating conjunction (such as "and"), then you should separate the two clauses with a comma, like this:

"Yes, some of us think that sorting items aids in organization [,] and that organizational skills are an asset. You know, like language and written word, etc."
Golly lookie here. Einstein has arrived and wants everyone to know he's against Nazis too. Did we ever luck out.

Why do you oppose that?

Most parents don't need the labels. They know what their child prefers, and they know what they would like their child to own as a toy.

If the labels are not needed, what purpose do they serve?
There was a time that job classifieds in newspapers were identified as male or female. Since that distinction was discontinued, this country has been going down the shitter and unqualified people have been filling jobs they shouldn't be considered for.

Thanks to PC, boys and girls won't understand their roles in society.
What a whiney wimp! :crybaby:

Forum List

Back