Man pushed under train in Minneapolis. Suspect released without charges.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
This is sick. Unfortunately, it does not surprise me one bit, especially in Minneapolis; i.e., "Little Somalia". Whine and crow about some middle aged white folks who entered the Capital on J6, but when it comes to actual violent criminals with no political objective, the left is all for empathy. Of course, it is really not leftist empathy that is driving this sort of thing in large cities around the country. Instead, it is being driven by hateful anti-America ideology.

It used to be that when setting bond for someone accused of a crime there were several things taken into account: are they a flight risk; will they return to court to face the charges; are they a danger to the public; are the sole breadwinner in a family relying upon him or her for support. Now, due to a complete distortion of the logic of bail/bond usage in criminal cases, they have made it about wealth and race. It is now clearly divisive and rooted in Marxism (which is per se hostile to the underpinnings of this nation as evidenced by history, the constitution, the Federal Papers, etc... Why do we allow ANY dogma to influence our society and its laws that are hostile to our way of life? Yes, there is the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. But the Framers never intended our constitution to be a suicide pact. Clearly, the constitution is erected with the ultimate goal of protecting The People from authoritarianism. Yet, here we are, with an authoritarian leftist ideology staring us in the face.

What I read is that there was ongoing fight that started in a train car and continued after they left the car. Interesting that the police SPECIFICALLY stated they were waiting for the toxicology report before making a formal charge. Huh imagine that.

From what I read they drop any other charges because he took a plea deal on a previous assault case. I'm no law expert but wouldn't a manslaughter or murder charge take precedence over a simple assault case ?
Actions like that allow a leftist DA to pad his conviction percentage without actually penalizing any criminals. It's all in their stats.

This is sick. Unfortunately, it does not surprise me one bit, especially in Minneapolis; i.e., "Little Somalia". Whine and crow about some middle aged white folks who entered the Capital on J6, but when it comes to actual violent criminals with no political objective, the left is all for empathy. Of course, it is really not leftist empathy that is driving this sort of thing in large cities around the country. Instead, it is being driven by hateful anti-America ideology.

It used to be that when setting bond for someone accused of a crime there were several things taken into account: are they a flight risk; will they return to court to face the charges; are they a danger to the public; are the sole breadwinner in a family relying upon him or her for support. Now, due to a complete distortion of the logic of bail/bond usage in criminal cases, they have made it about wealth and race. It is now clearly divisive and rooted in Marxism (which is per se hostile to the underpinnings of this nation as evidenced by history, the constitution, the Federal Papers, etc... Why do we allow ANY dogma to influence our society and its laws that are hostile to our way of life? Yes, there is the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. But the Framers never intended our constitution to be a suicide pact. Clearly, the constitution is erected with the ultimate goal of protecting The People from authoritarianism. Yet, here we are, with an authoritarian leftist ideology staring us in the face.

Very well said! Thank you.

Brothers are turning against their brothers in America. Maybe the weekend will tell if this is the kickback reaction to Stuart being sentenced to spending the rest of his life in prison.

For Stuart who didn't even enter the Capitol, this will be seen by the extremist right as the final insult to the American way!

Is this argument and incident related?

Do not watch the video of this, if you can find it. I hope that it is not included in the link. I looked but didn't find it. It is simply too graphic.

We've lost our way in this country... It's really that simple.

I would hate to know my name was Barack Obama or Joe Biden, because they resided over all this bull shat in which they purposely pushed up. Blood is definitely on their hand's. Fact.

Forum List

Back