🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

man shoots self in ''hurtful area''

very hurtful
....well, many people do not have the discipline for certain jobs/having weapons/handling dangerous equipment/etc
Man shoots himself in groin in Marion, could be charged

This is why I don't understand the appeal of Appendix Carry...if anything would lead to more of this kind of accident, it would be appendix carry....

I bet it wasn't a revolver. PS: That's a very odd gun/bullet combo in the article pic.

I don't think those bullets go in that gun.

Last edited:
very hurtful
....well, many people do not have the discipline for certain jobs/having weapons/handling dangerous equipment/etc

I don't see any sense in charges being brought here. This gentleman isn't going to make this same mistake again, and neither will any of the witnesses. The situation itself is the "deterrent" factor and the pain and embarrassment he received seems to be punishment enough.

Back when the great Plaxico Burress was involved in a similar situation, I thought he was being persecuted when he got sent up the river.

Heya. Thissy heres a 911. Y'all gots ambulances and stuff right ?

Naw naw. Aint no building fell out the sky for no reason but 2 bigass niggazz was taken up the whole sidewalk and lookin real hard at my MAGA hat, Well. Ya'll seen that thar noozes about MAGA hats so I reaches to adjust my pistol so'z they knowed I was the wrong muchacho to mess with.
Well. It were cocked and locked but the safety ear caught on the Jesus tail on my fish belt buckle an BAM. Them niggaz took off like a coon dawg with a swarm a beez ahind'em. Then I dun realized I was bleedin down in my left in my boot.
I checked everything for holes and found my left nut dun flew off and down in my boot. Should I get me a cup o ice at 711(like a big golp) and put it in there to keep cold or leave it there in the warm boot for them para-medicals to deal with ?
Cant believe it don't hurt a lick but I reckon thank the good Lord for that Bottle o' Wild Turkey fer brekkfass.
Amen

What was he doing lurking around a Girl Scout cabin with a gun stuffed in his pants!?
Has anyone seen deanrd lately?

This guy was surely a democrat voter.

very hurtful

I don't see any sense in charges being brought here. This gentleman isn't going to make this same mistake again, and neither will any of the witnesses. The situation itself is the "deterrent" factor and the pain and embarrassment he received seems to be punishment enough.

Back when the great Plaxico Burress was involved in a similar situation, I thought he was being persecuted when he got sent up the river.

You don't see any sense in charges being brought? He was carrying a concealed weapon, and he didn't have a license. From the link.................

Police said the man does not have an Indiana Handgun License and the case will be sent to the Grant County Prosecutor's Office for review and a decision on possible charges.

And.............according to the laws where he is at, you MUST have the sheriff issue a concealed carry license.

Indiana Concealed Carry Permit Information

Indiana is a Shall Issue State and issues concealed handgun licenses to residents of Indiana as well as out-of-state/non-residents. Shall Issue means that the sheriff must issue you a permit even after meeting all requirements for an Indiana Handgun Permit. The relevant Indiana statute is IC 35-47-2-3 which you can read here.

The dude was concealed carrying without a permit, and that is illegal, which is why charges are being considered. We don't necessarily need more gun laws, but we DO need to enforce the ones we have.

very hurtful

You don't see any sense in charges being brought? He was carrying a concealed weapon, and he didn't have a license. From the link.................

Police said the man does not have an Indiana Handgun License and the case will be sent to the Grant County Prosecutor's Office for review and a decision on possible charges.

And.............according to the laws where he is at, you MUST have the sheriff issue a concealed carry license.

Indiana Concealed Carry Permit Information

Indiana is a Shall Issue State and issues concealed handgun licenses to residents of Indiana as well as out-of-state/non-residents. Shall Issue means that the sheriff must issue you a permit even after meeting all requirements for an Indiana Handgun Permit. The relevant Indiana statute is IC 35-47-2-3 which you can read here.

The dude was concealed carrying without a permit, and that is illegal, which is why charges are being considered. We don't necessarily need more gun laws, but we DO need to enforce the ones we have.
.....both should be/should've been charged......these are deadly weapons and they discharged them for no reason

I'm no doctor, but I know my way around human anatomy ... pretty much any where you get shot is going to be a hurtful area.

......I'll say it again = in 8 years in the USMC, we had one negligent discharge and that was with no injuries...the 60 gunner was at the front of the formation/squad and he let it rip
...we fired rifles and pistols all week long for qualification--rifles in the morning, pistols in the afternoon----no negligent discharges that I can recall
.....of course the ranges are strictly controlled--but even so, everyone has rounds/locking/loading/etc
...we had live fire shoots--these were shoots not at controlled ranges

......we had a lot of shoots in South America where it wasn't strict at all....firing 60s/M40 auto grenade launcher/UZIs from the Ecuadorians/etc
..plus I was a mortarman and we did MANY live fire shoots with the mortars--of course

I'm no doctor, but I know my way around human anatomy ... pretty much any where you get shot is going to be a hurtful area.
what about in the head?? would you feel anything, or do you die too fast?

what about in the head?? would you feel anything, or do you die too fast?

I have to, on occasion, put down animals with a firearm. Getting shot in the head, even with a 9mm, isn't always instantly fatal. But, it looks painful as hell.

Forum List

Back