🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

man shoots self in ''hurtful area''

You don't see any sense in charges being brought? He was carrying a concealed weapon, and he didn't have a license. From the link.................

Police said the man does not have an Indiana Handgun License and the case will be sent to the Grant County Prosecutor's Office for review and a decision on possible charges.

And.............according to the laws where he is at, you MUST have the sheriff issue a concealed carry license.

I'm not saying he didn't do wrong, just that I think after being shot in the nuts he's probably learned his lesson. I sure hope so anyhow.

You don't see any sense in charges being brought? He was carrying a concealed weapon, and he didn't have a license. From the link.................

Police said the man does not have an Indiana Handgun License and the case will be sent to the Grant County Prosecutor's Office for review and a decision on possible charges.

And.............according to the laws where he is at, you MUST have the sheriff issue a concealed carry license.

I'm not saying he didn't do wrong, just that I think after being shot in the nuts he's probably learned his lesson. I sure hope so anyhow.

So, you want to give him a pass on breaking the law, simply because he shot himself in the groin? What about people who go out, get drunk, wreck their car but don't hit anyone else, and are still hurt...............do they get a pass too, just because you think they may have learned their lesson?

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

The same could be said for cars, kids, pets... And on, and on... But such a price is more than worth it to be free. That whole freedom thing... Yeah... It scares the shit out of a lot of folks. Especially when its other people being free, and the timid ones can’t “control” them...

The same could be said for cars, kids, pets... And on, and on... But such a price is more than worth it to be free. That whole freedom thing... Yeah... It scares the shit out of a lot of folks. Especially when its other people being free, and the timid ones can’t “control” them...
I've been over this before---comparing cars to guns is totally, totally ridiculous
I've stated the reasons many times on USMB

He literally busted a nut. :lol:

iu

I know the poster typed gun nutter, but did he mean he likes nut gunners? Sure it' s a bad thing, but good for a what the f**k moment.

Forum List

Back