Man Smashes Gay Advertisement (video)

I think a lot of people share his mindset. We've watch filth and immorality flood America for decades and been told we must tolerate anything and everything. He may have gone about it wrong (vandalism) and definitely shouldn't have done that. But seeing filth everywhere....I agree...it's getting old.

I think a lot of people share his mindset. We've watch filth and immorality flood America for decades and been told we must tolerate anything and everything. He may have gone about it wrong (vandalism) and definitely shouldn't have done that. But seeing filth everywhere....I agree...it's getting old.

I don't see that as vandalism.

I see it as community service.

If I'm on the jury, he walks.

It says the advertising agency that puts garbage out for all to see is anything for a buck. Maybe some more people should get into billboard advertising so advertisers have a better selection on who they want to spend their money with. In order to do that you'll have to go back to congress and get some of the billboard laws deleted, amended or something along those lines.

Meh. I try to be consistent. He committed the same crime (vandalism) that the Ferguson and Baltimore looters did (although they proceeded with theft and arson and assault also).

I can't knock one vandal without knocking others. Although I agree with his gripe....can't commit a crime to protest it.

Meh. I try to be consistent. He committed the same crime (vandalism) that the Ferguson and Baltimore looters did (although they proceeded with theft and arson and assault also).

I can't knock one vandal without knocking others. Although I agree with his gripe....can't commit a crime to protest it.

I grant that you're right and I am wrong.

In this case I will stand by as wrong. I'm sick of this shit, and if savages can loot and riot over bullshit causes then get away with it maybe it's time we start raising hell ourselves.

It says the advertising agency that puts garbage out for all to see is anything for a buck. Maybe some more people should get into billboard advertising so advertisers have a better selection on who they want to spend their money with. In order to do that you'll have to go back to congress and get some of the billboard laws deleted, amended or something along those lines.

Having spent my entire career in advertising for corporate America, I can verify what RodISHI said in his post is correct. It is about money: whoever brings it is the client. No advertising happens without a budget. In this case, it's the gay organization who is funding the advertising. Going to Congress will accomplish zero. If anything, our government is embracing this kind of thing, so no help there. All that's possible is to try and counter these billboards by doing more heterosexual ones than the gay group is doing. It's impossible to get this stopped in any manner. It's unfortunate, but that's how it is, and I feel the same way about it as the man in the video and many of you on this forum.

Warning; The advertisement is some real sick shit

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
So, some drug addict, snaggle tooth homeless guy smashes a poster. Cool story, bro.

Having spent my entire career in advertising for corporate America, I can verify what RodISHI said in his post is correct. It is about money: whoever brings it is the client. No advertising happens without a budget. In this case, it's the gay organization who is funding the advertising. Going to Congress will accomplish zero. If anything, our government is embracing this kind of thing, so no help there. All that's possible is to try and counter these billboards by doing more heterosexual ones than the gay group is doing. It's impossible to get this stopped in any manner. It's unfortunate, but that's how it is, and I feel the same way about it as the man in the video and many of you on this forum.
The Highway beautification act led to a path where a select few have control of the majority of billboards. It took away the owners authority over their own land even when it comes to advertising. I can't just rent space to a billboard to be placed on my land adjacent to the freeway. Of course that means I cannot even generate money to pay the taxes on that land.

That does not speak to who has a billboard within city limits on a sidewalk such as in the video. But it does go back to the government telling private property owners what they can or cannot have on their bought and paid for land.

Warning; The advertisement is some real sick shit

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
So, some drug addict, snaggle tooth homeless guy smashes a poster. Cool story, bro.
Fuck you faggot
No, thanks. I'm straight. But I'm sure the homeless guy in the video would be down with some man-on-man butt slam. You're both obviously in extreme denial about your sexuality. Don't hide it. Just go suck some dick and be proud of who you are. I bet you make a fine sissy boy bottom :ssex:

Yeah, that will teach that that glass and poster who is boss. :rolleyes:

It's pretty easy to rile up a crackhead and get them to do all kinds of crazy shit.

Start making billboards right outside of restaurants that show people defecating and puking. Once that gets stopped the homo billboards will be, too.

I get why the guy did what he did, but in the end, what difference would be made when what he destroyed would only be replaced with another copy?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back