Man Smashes Gay Advertisement (video)

When did you decide that destruction of others property was a value that a Christian should believe in? Were you also in favor of the rioters, or do you just support destruction for your own goals?

ROFL! So this is what it takes to get a Leftist to recognize property rights?

Huh... Good to know, I guess.

I think a lot of people share his mindset. We've watch filth and immorality flood America for decades and been told we must tolerate anything and everything. He may have gone about it wrong (vandalism) and definitely shouldn't have done that. But seeing filth everywhere....I agree...it's getting old.

Just like I said about the scum who vandalized confederate cemeteries, this guy should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Keep your hands off other people and their property

OK, saw it. Now to smash all the same filth you see paraded more and more and more and MORE on television. Every other ad, every other new sitcom is pushing the bar lower and lower on sexual perversions at earlier and earlier viewing times where kids will see it. Rainbows everywhere from insurance ads to kids vitamin commercials. All subliminal. All softening the public to the big gay grooming project whose ultimate goal is to involve children in sex. Don't believe me? Ask Frigidweirdo here. Read some of her posts.

Whether or not the person who did it is found and punished, I am just saying that to me, there isn't a point to vandalizing anything because in the end, whatever gets destroyed will be out there again eventually, so why do anything to it in the first place, unless jail is where you are wanting to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The point is civil disobedience against a cult advancing on our society using the club of the courts and without the People's permission.

Just thought I'd point out that the ad was additionally predatorial in that most people using bus stops are down and outers and runaway homeless youth. Those are their targets: the stressed, unfortunate and vulnerable.

Folks, if you don't think this animal is behaving exactly like a cult, you need your head examined..

Whether or not the person who did it is found and punished, I am just saying that to me, there isn't a point to vandalizing anything because in the end, whatever gets destroyed will be out there again eventually, so why do anything to it in the first place, unless jail is where you are wanting to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The point is civil disobedience against a cult advancing on our society using the club of the courts and without the People's permission.

Just thought I'd point out that the ad was additionally predatorial in that most people using bus stops are down and outers and runaway homeless youth. Those are their targets: the stressed, unfortunate and vulnerable.

Folks, if you don't think this animal is behaving exactly like a cult, you need your head examined..

Are 'down and outers and runaway homeless youth' big spenders? :lol:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Vandalism as civil disobedience?

OK, saw it. Now to smash all the same filth you see paraded more and more and more and MORE on television. Every other ad, every other new sitcom is pushing the bar lower and lower on sexual perversions at earlier and earlier viewing times where kids will see it. Rainbows everywhere from insurance ads to kids vitamin commercials. All subliminal. All softening the public to the big gay grooming project whose ultimate goal is to involve children in sex. Don't believe me? Ask Frigidweirdo here. Read some of her posts.

I wonder what channels you are watching that you think every other ad is gay themed. Perhaps you should change away from the LGBT channel. :lol:

I wonder what channels you are watching that you think every other ad is gay themed. Perhaps you should change away from the LGBT channel. :lol:
Family channels mostly. I think it's even called "the family channel". And also the network that "Impractical Jokers" is on. Love that show. But kept seeing ads for gay sitcoms on it during the breaks. Also, A&E.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ultimately there's no winning this argument on solid ground because destruction of property is wrong and tolerance of destructive behavior is dangerous. I hope this guy gets arrested and put through the ringer because if we lose our respect for the rule of law, civilization begins to unravel.

Family channels mostly. I think it's even called "the family channel". And also the network that "Impractical Jokers" is on. Love that show. But kept seeing ads for gay sitcoms on it during the breaks. Also, A&E.

I was curious (I don't watch much tv when it's on tv, I prefer watching on the web) and apparently the group GLAAD rates tv shows based on LGBT inclusiveness. ABC Family got an excellent rating for having 74% of its primetime shows inclusive, but A&E got a failing rating for only have 8% of its programming inclusive. I'm not really sure what they mean by inclusive.

Whatever the case, I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating about the every other ad thing. ;)

I get why the guy did what he did, but in the end, what difference would be made when what he destroyed would only be replaced with another copy?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
The fag militia doesn't care how harmless it is. Every act of defiance must be punished.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I get what you're saying Holley and it's a reasonable position.

But, it's the right of every American to protest degeneracy and to destroy whatever conveyance is promoting it.

If every American did so, at some point, the cost of replacing such would overwhelm any potential benefit and they'd stop putting it up.
The sad thing is that not every person would take a stand against this and because not everyone would, would those who do be enough to out number those who are all for this kind of thing as well as those who do not care one way or another if it is out there or not?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, those who don't care are even worse than those who splatter their filth all over the place because people who don't care are most definitely not going to lift a finger to help out in doing what needs to be done.
When did you decide that destruction of others property was a value that a Christian should believe in? Were you also in favor of the rioters, or do you just support destruction for your own goals?
I never did decide and its because when a person or group makes the first move, they are only setting themselves up for having the same kind of down fall in return. Therefore, they should go with another form of approaching the situation like being consistent in keeping their beliefs out there for example.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I think a lot of people share his mindset. We've watch filth and immorality flood America for decades and been told we must tolerate anything and everything. He may have gone about it wrong (vandalism) and definitely shouldn't have done that. But seeing filth everywhere....I agree...it's getting old.

Republicans & Corporate America

How was Mardi Gras last year? How many beads you earn?

I don't see that as vandalism.

I see it as community service.

If I'm on the jury, he walks.

Only because you are fearful due to ignorance.

It says the advertising agency that puts garbage out for all to see is anything for a buck. Maybe some more people should get into billboard advertising so advertisers have a better selection on who they want to spend their money with. In order to do that you'll have to go back to congress and get some of the billboard laws deleted, amended or something along those lines.

I find this one offensive.

images

Warning; The advertisement is some real sick shit

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
So, some drug addict, snaggle tooth homeless guy smashes a poster. Cool story, bro.
Fuck you faggot
No, thanks. I'm straight. But I'm sure the homeless guy in the video would be down with some man-on-man butt slam. You're both obviously in extreme denial about your sexuality. Don't hide it. Just go suck some dick and be proud of who you are. I bet you make a fine sissy boy bottom :ssex:
Shit, that video turned you on, keep your faggot fantasy to yourself

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ultimately there's no winning this argument on solid ground because destruction of property is wrong and tolerance of destructive behavior is dangerous. I hope this guy gets arrested and put through the ringer because if we lose our respect for the rule of law, civilization begins to unravel.
IMO, some vandalism is morally justifiable, and in this case, since the property is advancing moral degeneracy and sleaze, I say give the man a medal and a full pension the rest of his life.

I don't see that as vandalism.

I see it as community service.

If I'm on the jury, he walks.

Only because you are fearful due to ignorance.
No, the ignorance is all on you and your fellow sodomites.

Having spent my entire career in advertising for corporate America, I can verify what RodISHI said in his post is correct. It is about money: whoever brings it is the client. No advertising happens without a budget. In this case, it's the gay organization who is funding the advertising. Going to Congress will accomplish zero. If anything, our government is embracing this kind of thing, so no help there. All that's possible is to try and counter these billboards by doing more heterosexual ones than the gay group is doing. It's impossible to get this stopped in any manner. It's unfortunate, but that's how it is, and I feel the same way about it as the man in the video and many of you on this forum.

Having owned a PR/Advertising firm, I have to ask; How do you know it wasn't staged? After all, ignorance is a huge motivator.

Forum List

Back