Man sues Buffalo Wild Wings, claims pricey 'boneless wings' are basically chicken nuggets

I don't know why anyone goes out for chicken wings. I have a big screen TV for sports, can buy wings from Costco, and celery and baby carrots with dip for a few bucks. Why would I go out and spend 3x as much to sit with a bunch of drunken yahoos?

this generation of spoiled woke Americans will stop at nothing to get what they want, their CRAVINGS

No. Tell me it ain't so. And here I have always thought that this was the highest quality stuff. No wonder they serve it to those who have been drinking. I have said for years that if the left got absolutely everything they wanted they would then sue and protest because Swiss Cheese didn't have enough holes in it.

What's there to sue about ? If this fellow doesn't like the wings for any reason, he shouldn't order them. He should have just sent them back and they would have fried him a burger instead if that's what they wanted?

I'd be embarrassed to be a lawyer on this case.

No. Tell me it ain't so. And here I have always thought that this was the highest quality stuff. No wonder they serve it to those who have been drinking. I have said for years that if the left got absolutely everything they wanted they would then sue and protest because Swiss Cheese didn't have enough holes in it.
Correct. They're just unhappy people that want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

This should be thrown out. It obvious they are nuggets. But some people prefer them. Who gives a shit if BW3's or any other wing establishment calls them something other than a nugget. Some people are just lame. And I think the lawyers who take these lawsuits are just as lame and worthless.

The chef wasn't going to lose his mind if Mr. Halim sent the wings back. It isn't like he toiled all day over a hot stove making them. He just took him out of a bag in the freezer and plopped them into the deep fryer.

Having something else instead wouldn't have made anyone upset.

They aren't wings and shouldn't be labelled as such. I have never bought their boneless chicken wings so it doesn't affect me in the least but label them as what they are.

Never have had food there. Walked in once and was overwhelmed by the smell of Buffalo sauce and loud music. Walked right back out.

Oh, I forgot to mention the skimpy portions of veggie sticks and dip with the wings. I asked for more and they wanted to charge me. I haven't gone out for wings since.

The issue should not be why boneless wings are not really wings but why are they so freaking expensive?

A chicken wing sells for $1.50 a wing.
Why do strips of chicken breast sell for the same price?

Forum List

Back