Man sues Buffalo Wild Wings, claims pricey 'boneless wings' are basically chicken nuggets

Actually, they come from Buffalo. The Buffalo don't use them because they're too small.
What part of the Buffalo is that?

Why did my brain pivot to "neck roast" for no apparent reason?

Oh! A good neck roast is makin' my mouth water!

Gah, I only has a rib roast, and the taste is different.

A properly done neck roast can be just as tender as a rib roast, but it tastes moar beefy!

What part of the Buffalo is that?

Why did my brain pivot to "neck roast" for no apparent reason?

Oh! A good neck roast is makin' my mouth water!

Gah, I only has a rib roast, and the taste is different.

A properly done neck roast can be just as tender as a rib roast, but it tastes moar beefy!
The wings. The Buffalo stopped using their wings millions of years ago and they atrophied. They don't miss them at all.

There's a BBW in the parking lot of my local movie theater, so I pregame there quite a bit - usually just for drinks. A while back I ordered some boneless wings and was SHOCKED at how small they were. When I asked they advised there was a wing shortage and that was the best they could do. So I immediately called my lawyer and began the legal proceedings. Well actually, I just accepted it as a 'lesson learned' and have not made the same mistake since.

The best chicken wings are found in bars, not chain restaurants. When the tips are removed they`re called wing dings.

And chicken nuggets are a tiny piece of chicken that's coated with bread crumbs and is mostly grease.
Nuggets? LOL

I've long been aware of “boneless chicken wings” and thought them a valid concept. Chicken wings, as popular as they are in certain contexts, are rather difficult and inefficient to eat, as they contain little meat, and a lot of bone from which to separate the meat, with some difficulty. I do not find the in that form to be worth the trouble of eating them. I've always assumed that “boneless chicken wings” were made of the same meat, somehow separated from the bone, and in that form, I've occasionally had and enjoyed them.

It seems that the basis for this lawsuit is that the “boneless chicken wings” are not actually made from wing meat, but from breast meat. I don't know that one meat is really any better than the other, but that seems like a valid basis for a false advertising lawsuit, if something is advertised to imply that it is one kind of meat, when it is really a different meat.

What else would a boneless wing be?

You think they come from chickens with boneless wings?
My question is why are they called wings in the first place if they don't have any bones in them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My city has a Buffalo Wild Wings, but I have only eaten there once.

Forum List

Back