Man Targeted In Proud Boys Assassination Plot Found Dead Ruled A Homicide

Give me an example of how I have taken the side of a "violent felon." :rolleyes: It's never happened.

I don't give a damn about the deceased or the guy who killed him.

ummmm, you just did here. Dumbshit.

But not as big a scumbag as a murderer. Now go on, give the murderer a tongue bath.

How do you know. These are the crimes he's been convicted of. Somebody murdered him, probably one of his antifart pals.

I don't know anything about either of them. It seems from the article that this is a case of a hoodlum killing another hoodlum.

Your "liberal hunting permit", which you probably think of as funny, promotes murder of those who disagree with you politically.
I guess you must have missed the cold-blooded assassination of a Trump supporter out in Portland last spring, eh? One of your Antifa angels walked up and put a round in his chest, then walked away. The only thing that surprises me about this violence is that it hasn't escalated quicker.

An Arizona man who had allegedly been targeted for surveillance and an assassination plot has been found dead under suspicious circumstances.

Police found the body of Thomas Christopher Retzlaff with "fatal injuries" on Sept. 1 at his El Mirage home while responding to a welfare check requested by his wife, and the Maricopa County medical examiner later ruled his death a homicide, reported Phoenix New Times.

Edited-Meister
Lemme check. Nope, no fucks to give about this turd. :dunno:

"trouble"? When I said I was amused? Why did you miss that?
With your character. You are fresh out of it. You are no more than ghoul waiting for this country to die and are all up for aiding its demise. You are selfish an elite wanna be that live vicariously on the noble words of Communists and perverts. People making rules they will never follow because no one can hold them accountable because they are in power.

What is sad is that you can't see they care about no one's rights and they will be coming for you to. Just give them time.

I guess you must have missed the cold-blooded assassination of a Trump supporter out in Portland last spring, eh? One of your Antifa angels walked up and put a round in his chest, then walked away. The only thing that surprises me about this violence is that it hasn't escalated quicker.
What? You aren't happy that he was straight up murdered by LE for it?

Man, you magaturd Karens are never satisfied.

Don't forget the Trump supporter murdered in Colorado.

You believe this bullshit story? Zimmerman was stalking Martin with a loaded gun. I would try to defend myself in such circumstances. Zimmerman basically is a murderer who got off on a bizarre legal theory. Zimmerman never was acting in self defense. He was the one who deliberately placed himself in the situation. Martin was just on his way home with some candy. Zimmerman was supposed to be out buying lunch meat, and he was such a coward that he couldn't go to the store without a pistol. I know the right-wing ploy is to try and paint the victim as the criminal, but it doesn't wash.
No one believes your bullshit story either.

Forum List

Back